Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Braap braap…. Nu byek tiMe for Da Dokta…. vendetta X2
  • DrP

Anyway…

A week or so ago I was posting about teh Kingdom Vendetta X2..asking about sizing. I got naff all replies, so en route back darn sarf from BPW i met up with Adam from ReallyGoodBikes, and has literally a 2 mintue car park spin on his large one (fnar fnar)… Figured that size was for me.. 2 days later the postie dropped a heavy box with a light frame inside for me…

Swapped all the parts across from my Chromag Rootdown onto it (had to fit boost spacers, and replace the rear hub bearings..they were worn..nowt to do with the frame!) and we’re done!
    Not taken it for a spin yet, but riding up and down teh street it feels nimble, a bit longer and a bit slacker. Funny that, cos that’s what I was looking for!!

Anyway, here’s pics… BTW, that’s not an orange 5 it’s leaning against!

Running it as a 29er..plenty of space in the back with 2.35 Hans Dampfs in there…

Looking forward to properly testing it out!

DrP

ads678

BTW, that’s not an orange 5 it’s leaning against!

You’re right, it’s a green 663.

mechanicaldope

That was a very confusing title. I had to click in just to find what the dickens that was about. Nice bike.

DrP

I’m responsible for 90% of internet clickbait titles…

DrP

Rubber_Buccaneer

Nice, you must have a Ti bike for every occasion.  What is the cable/hose plaiting all about?

scaled
    Free Member

Those cables…

DrP

Ha!

Just seen that! They cross over behind the head tube. The additional waves and general funkiness appears to be the cable’s own doing!

DrP

Yetiman
    Free Member

I’m a sucker for clickbait…..I like that a lot DrP.

wwaswas

I’m responsible for 90% of internet clickbait titles…

You’ll never guess who’s responsible for the other 10%

wwaswas

Nice bike btw 🙂

Can’t beat a Ti hardtail for zing!

nt80085

I’ve got an X2 as well set up as a 29er with HD tyres, its flipping brilliant and much better uphill than I had anticipated I was concerned about the slack HT angle). Enjoy!

I crossed the cables over just in front of the seat tube to give a smoother run.

DrP

I crossed the cables over just in front of the seat tube to give a smoother run.

Good shout. I bet that lot up ‘there’ ^^ would approve of that more, too…!

DrP

Leku
    Free Member

Nice frame. Shame the cable routing was done by the Chuckle Brothers.

rOcKeTdOg

still, you can easily hang your washing out on those cables after a dirty ride

big_scot_nanny

Pha.

Wooaaar.

jkomo

Someone can’t be arsed to shorten cables, tries to pass it off as ‘the new thang’.

Nice bike.

Rubber_Buccaneer

What cables do you lot want shortened? I always leave enough that the bars can turn all the way to the top tube, they look fine to me (except the plaits under the top tube)

DrP

I accept the cables under the top tube are a bit bonkers!

But refute the idea the cables are too long!! You lot obviously don’t subscribe to the ‘X up’ when casing jumps!!

DrP

NormalMan

Lovely bike. Enjoy!

Northwind

I approve this velocipede

funkmasterp

Beautiful bike Doc. Cables, meh! Your garden is a tad industrial though.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Braap braap…. Nu byek tiMe for Da Dokta…. vendetta X2’ is closed to new replies.