Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Blow up caravan porch awning
  • ticsmon

A friend is looking for one of these, mainly just for hanging wet clothes and boots in.  Any recommendations

alpin
    Free Member

Why just the awning? Why not blow up the whole caravan?

colournoise

We’ve not long got one of these for the van to replace our conventional drive away awning. Not had chance to use it yet but looks great from the videos and reviews.

https://www.quechua.co.uk/camping-living-space-air-seconds-base-xl-6-persons-id_8358157

alanf
    Free Member

I’ve got a Sunncamp for the motorhome.

They’re a piece of cake to erect once you’ve got them in the rail.  That’s the hardest part for me given I’m a short arse.

Friends have got Kampa and rate them also.

BigJohn

I thought this was a spoiler for a highly original, hilarious segment on tomorrow night’s Top Gear.

dovebiker

Have a Vango Airbeam for the camper van – erection (oo-err) is a doddle, simply blow up with a pump / compressor – it takes more time getting it aligned / pegged-out.  Survived 40-50mph gust on the Isle of Skye that would have probably have shredded a conventional-poled tent

squirrelking
    Free Member

Blow up awnings are the daddy. As said after feeding it into the tracks it’s a piece of piss.

Trekster

Thought about getting one until I watched the guy next to me taking it down in the piddling rain, changed my mind that did!!!!

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Along these lines?

CountZero

The Quechua colournoise linked to should be just the job, in fact I was going to suggest looking at Decathlon because I’ve got one of their Quechua inflatable tents, and it’s the absolute mutts, I can get the tarpaulin staked out, the tent out of its bag and in position and pegged, inflated, final pegs and guy-ropes set in roughly fifteen minutes. And mine is a two metre tall tent with two separate rooms and I can set it up all on my own.

Fantastic things.

pjm7
    Free Member

We’ve got an outdoor revolution one for the motorhome, great bit of kit.

jambalaya
    Free Member

deleted

CountZero

Thought about getting one until I watched the guy next to me taking it down in the piddling rain, changed my mind that did!!!!

Taking down any tent or awning in pissing rain is a pain in the ass!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Blow up caravan porch awning’ is closed to new replies.