Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Bizarre reason to be kicked off a flight!
  • xcgb
    Free Member
    DezB
    Free Member

Hmm.

We watched 3 people get chucked out of Twickenham stadium yesterday… for … collecting plastic glasses.
    Yep.

GrahamS

Very odd – but there is only one YouTube video of someone singing mid-flight that is really worth watching today and it is this one:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaOC9danxNo[/video]

piemonster

That is odd

br
    Free Member

It might be bizarre to you, but this was in America – reason just goes straight out the door…

mildred

It’s illegal to be drunk onboard a flight so given the less than tuneful Whitney impression, I imagine this was the reason here.

redsox
    Free Member

I love how the Daily Mail show you a picture of Whitney Houston just in case you’re not sure who she is, and also a picture of a plane, just in case you’ve never seen one before

geordiemick00
    Free Member

I love how the Daily Mail show you a picture of Whitney Houston just in case you’re not sure who she is, and also a picture of a plane, just in case you’ve never seen one before

brilliant..

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Probably off her tits on something.

Personally I think she got off lightly, if some crooner was giving Whitney the full karaoke on a 6hr flight next to me I’d sling her out the door.

jon1973
    Free Member

leffeboy

That ISS one is way better that I was expecting

scaled
    Free Member

Chris Hadfield is the best thing to happen to the internet, ever.

nostoc
    Free Member

I bet if Whitney had been (alive and) singing on the plane she`d have got away with it, off her tits or not.

xcgb
    Free Member

Not for six bloody hours!

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I’m guessing this has already been done, but just in case it hasn’t while you’re all in a singy mood…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNM0ENUCO5I[/video]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Bizarre reason to be kicked off a flight!’ is closed to new replies.