Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Birthday present ideas…
  • fervouredimage
    Free Member

For my 31st birthday. I really don’t need anything this year so I’m just going to get something for the sake of it but am struggling with ideas. Wife said I can have anything I want…. Within reason of course, I am also aware of our financial limitations.

Any ideas, anyone treated themselves to something indulgent this year?

benji
    Free Member

I just have nothing, and ask for tolerance when there is something I actually need, not getting anything for my 40th, can’t think the last time I had a birthday/christmas present, but when offered a frame at a very reasonable price for a replacement for one I wanted to change, no fuss, no drama.

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

Socket set.

My wife bought me a Kitchen Aid mixer for my 30th. That was pretty indulgent. Although it gets used every other day. She also bought me a very nice Vita Audio DAB stereo. Now that she no longer works offshore presents have become more modest.

woody74

One of the nicest presents I have had is a Campag corkscrew. Makes me smile each time I use it.

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

Alternatively think less material and go for something that you will remember. Like a day out together (or not) or a track day experience. We did extreme high ropes in Swaffham. I will never forget that. Mainly because I am terrified of heights.

tomhoward

A nice meal in a nice restaurant?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Birthday present ideas…’ is closed to new replies.