Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bird box camera
  • Rockhopper
    Free Member

Our Green Feathers wireless bird box camera is playing up, the picture is terribly broken up and jumpy. We have a bird living in the box during the night so will I scare it off if I attempt to sort the camera out during the day whilst it’s not in the box?
    I’ve checked all the connection, used a different hdmi input and even reset the tv but it’s still not working. Only thing left to check is the camera. Maybe change the WiFi channel?
    On the subject of the camera is there a cheaper option assuming that Green Feathers say it’s not their problem?

slowol

I don’t know about the Green Feathers camera but we are currently assembling one of these with the kids.
    https://mynaturewatch.net/
    Cheapish to make £30ish. So far it works on the kitchen table, yet to box it up fully.
    An infra red camera is available if you want one.

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

I would change the wifi channel. Most likely a new interference source, an equivalent of the STEI Wow! signal.

Rockhopper
    Free Member

Do you think it’ll scare the birds off if i open up the box while they are not around? Do they stay fairly close by during the day?

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

Not if they think you’re a bird…
    Bird!

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

Actually, with a name like Rockhopper, you’d be better dressed as a penguin.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bird box camera’ is closed to new replies.