Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Billy Caldwell, a victory that could change the future
  • tripsterpete
    Free Member

Finally common sense prevailed.

I would like to think that it was on medical grounds alone but I bet it was more to do with the fact  that the Home Office could see the headlines if it went south.

Hopefully the tipping point has been reached and a precident has been set for cannabis oil to be prescribed legally.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Links ??

Good, 100 epileptic fits a day doesn’t comprehend with my tiny brain.

I don’t honestly think it’s just about the headlines anymore, there is plenty of medical evidence supporting cannabis medically induced treatments these days.

If this is true, then I wish the lad a comfortable life without fear.

zippykona

No doubt Chris Chope is getting his extra special knickers out to get them in a twist.

kaiser
    Free Member

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6m0j56The hypocrisy of the Govt beggars belief..both the PM and her Drugs minister have husbands who profit from production of medicinal cannabis.Makes me so Angry.

somafunk

The medical cannabis bill brought by Paul Flynn (labour) will be heard on July 6th in the house of commons and i expect the first hurdle towards legalisation will be passed as the majority of MP’s (and pretty much the entire house of lords) agree that there needs to be a change.

I’m sitting here at the moment with 30 ml of Sativex (3x10ml spray bottles), it contains 810mg of THC and 750mg of CBD along with the full spectrum of other cannabinoids and terpenes that were expressed in the flowering plant used in the extraction process, it just so happens that this is legally prescribed to be used by myself for MS and it is made in this country by GW Pharmaceuticals who are about bring onto the market a full entourage cannabis extraction called Epidilex, which is specifically formulated to treat rare forms of childhood epilepsy as suffered by Billy Caldwell so we now have a fully regulated and monitored method of treatment that will be available under prescription very soon.

revs1972
    Free Member

both the PM and her Drugs minister have husbands who profit from production of medicinal cannabis

There you go then, the mother must have bought it from the wrong source. 🙄

Once they are able to fleece the NHS with it , I’m sure it will be freely available to those who need it .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Billy Caldwell, a victory that could change the future’ is closed to new replies.