Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bike24 – anyone ordered anything lately
  • whereisthurso
    Free Member

Having heard good things about them I ordered a bike a couple of weeks ago. I’m a bit concerned that they haven’t taken my money yet and there’s no sign of it being dispatched. I got an order confirmation the day I ordered it and have emailed them since to ask for an update. I don’t want to pester them but does it always take this long?

qwerty
    Free Member

They’re usually prompt, good dispatch communication, I can usually track my parcel progress via UPS/DPD.

Is your item listed as in stock?

downhillfast
    Free Member

I’d be pestering them.
    Or be taking my business elsewhere.

Bregante

I ordered some tyres a couple of weeks ago. They were here within 72 hrs and sent a confirmation email as soon as they were dispatched.

andytherocketeer

not ordered recently, but was going to soon.

IME they’re a bit sluggish acknowledging the order (2-3 days), and then everything happens instantly.

i’d chase them up if it’s a couple of weeks. even if it’s Hope special order stuff that’s not kept in stock, it doesn’t usually take that long (unless they decide it won’t be available for some time).

whereisthurso
    Free Member

Just emailed them again and have said that I’ll be cancelling my order if it can’t be dispatched by the weekend. I don’t really like being so pushy but I just can’t understand what’s taking so long.

lewis75
    Free Member

I think they are all off on holiday for the week. I’ve ordered a DH bike from Propain and they emailed me to say it was built and just about ready for dispatch…then nothing.
    When I emailed them last week an automated message came up saying they were closed and away on holiday. 🙁

gasgasser
    Free Member

Ordered my first item from them the other week.

Fully trackable delivery via DHL and arrived as quickly as anything from uk suppliers

I’ll be using them again

jonnyboi

Ordered tyres on Friday, arrived today

braddersrm
    Free Member

Used them a fair bit, a positive experience all round.

davosaurusrex

Ordered a couple of spare fittings for my bike a few weeks back and had an instant automated acknowledgement email. Week later still no dispatch confirmation so emailed them and they were dispatched within an hour. Seems like they’d forgotten or the order had got lost in the system.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bike24 – anyone ordered anything lately’ is closed to new replies.