• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by mmcd.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bike thief on the loose again in Malvern/ Worcester
  • nofx
    Free Member

benny the bog eyed bike thief is out & up to his old tricks in the Malvern/ Worcester area again 🙄😠. The Worcester court system is a joke. Lock your bikes & keep them out of sight. 😐

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

For the above reasons – I sleep with my bike nearby, and keep a hefty tool handy 🤨 Thnks for the head’s up

Seriously why is he allowed to keep re-offending? He’s become some kind of facebook failebrity. It’s a really bad joke played on us by the justice system?

tdog
    Free Member

He just cannot see a clear path ahead for himself

looks like he needs a new set of milk bottles

🤩

nofx
    Free Member

He was supposed to be inside for 14 weeks. But I think he does ” special favours” for the judiciary. Either sexual or he gives them info on other scumbags. He’s already had 2 bikes in Malvern. I’ve got a rounders bat for if he tries to nick any of my lot’s bikes.😐

nofx
    Free Member

Malvern rider. I lived down helgar chavenue for 18 months. The locals burgled my shed 6 times during my excruciating stay. 4 of those times were after I’d nailed it shut. My MTB was locked to the wall in my flat. I also got arrested for battering one of the chavs I caught burgling the shed 🤣. He got let off 😠

mmcd

Unfortunately from personal experience Worcestershire police are a waste of space,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bike thief on the loose again in Malvern/ Worcester’ is closed to new replies.