Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Bike Insurance recommendations…
  • mudder
    Free Member

Hi Guys,

Just collected a new trail bike , more than I normally spend but bought using our company cycle to work scheme.

I have normally insured my bikes on the House contents , but the Underwriters are being slow to make a decision on whether they will provide cover for this bike. Even though its ground anchor locked inside a locked brick garage, within a garden and covered by CCTV. Bike will be used purely for off-road and not commuting or visit pub/shops etc.

Can anybody recommend a good bike insurance company they have used recently ?

Cheers
    Mudder

impatientbull

I need to move off Pedal Cover due to their reduced maximum value across all bikes, and will be going with Laka.

sam_underhill

M&S home insuranmce. Just moved there from PedalCover.

Jordan

Try Eversure. I got a good deal with them.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Pedal Cover due to their reduced maximum

Think I missed this one, I’m guessing it’s a this year change. What’s the combined cap now?

MoreCashThanDash

I just added them to the Aviva household cover, premium based on the value of the most expensive one

impatientbull

Think I missed this one, I’m guessing it’s a this year change. What’s the combined cap now?

New cap is £5000 combined. There was thread about it a couple of weeks back:

PedalCover Home Insurance

dogbone

Consider Aviva Plus.

New for old. Out buildings covered. I had my bikes nicked in November and they paid out no problems.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Bike Insurance recommendations…’ is closed to new replies.