Bike deprivation blues… Help!

Home Forum Bike Forum Bike deprivation blues… Help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Bike deprivation blues… Help!
  • Junkyard

my ribs are cracked your problem will be solved sooner than mine

fr0sty125

Junkyard – lazarus
    my ribs are cracked your problem will be solved sooner than mine

That is a good start, your right at least I’m not in pain with every breath and agony when I laugh. I cracked my ribs in a fall about 6 years ago so I feel for you, hope you have a quick recovery!

trail_rat

Im living in nigeria till july 4th i have bike deprivation- 40-40-55hours on the bike in march april and may. June 3 hours runing.

fr0sty125

So last Tuesday I had a nice tumble on my bike and destroyed my front wheel and fork. At the time I wasn’t that bothered because I was already in the process of getting a new On-One 456 Evo on the cycle to work scheme however work are taking forever to process my application. All going well, I’m also going to get a Titus El Guapo frame this weekend which I plan to build up.

Anyway I have no bike I don’t know when I will have a bike and I’m going absolutely crazy. All I want to do is ride, right now I would would ride anything even a Argos thing with cantis. This is made even worse by the fact that when I stop exercising I miss the endorphin and stuff so I feel pretty crap. I’m also fustrated as I’m not getting my training in so when I get back on the bike my fitness will be down!

Rant over any suggestions to help me with my blues? Maybe I should just be told to man up and that my problems are nothing compared to others.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Bike deprivation blues… Help!’ is closed to new replies.