Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bike computer with training programs
  • didnthurt

Is there such a thing as a bike computer than comes with or can be loaded with training programs?

Maybe that can then plot your efforts against the programs graphs?

PJay
    Free Member

I’ve never used them myself, but Garmin Connect has a training section where you can create programmes and download them to your Garmin GPS (my Wife did something similar for running using Her Garmin watch).

I’m not sure how comprehensive Connect’s training section is, but that, along with an Edge GPS, should get you going.

Garmin Connect is a free (non-subscription) service but I’d imagine others were available too.

didnthurt

Thanks for the info Pjay, I have Garmin Connect but it’s not the easiest thing to navigate. I’ll check it out and see if I can find/create program then send them to my new Venu watch.

👍

PJay
    Free Member

I only use Garmin Connect to save rides and haven’t delved much deeper into it, but using the webpage interface there’s a section in the left hand menu (I assume that it’s in the App too).

didnthurt

I’ve now set out a running plan (don’t run at all and have meant to get into it for years). I was really surprised how easy it was to set up and it looks well laid out.

Have Garmin recently improved?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bike computer with training programs’ is closed to new replies.