Bike brands not in the UK

Home Forum Bike Forum Bike brands not in the UK

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Bike brands not in the UK
  • Surfr

Rotwild. Yet another german brand. Won at dalby on the weekend.

Premier Icon Garry_Lager
    Subscriber

I lived on East coast US round ten years back and the boutique brands on the trails was stuff like DeKerf, Independent Fabrication, Seven and Litespeed. Given the Ti fetishists that exist worldwide, I'm sure the last two are taken care of as far as importers go. Do IF have a distributor in the UK?

i lived on the east coast US around ten years back (echooo) and Eastern woods research were our home town niche brand, building bikes with geom aimed at the tight twisty technical riding they had there in the appalachians (that their giant neighbour cannondale emulated with their Beast of the East frame).

Quick google shows theyre still around with similar looking frames.

http://www.ewrbikes.com/

Most Euro brands (other than the French who seem to finally have it sussed) won't shift over here.

What about Jamis? They've been conspicuous in their absence lately.

The Cruzer

Ive just imported a Devinci frantic which is not well known over here, there are somone that imports already I think, but they arnt very well advertised. The price I got mine from Canada was mega cheap at the side of bikes like santacruz and intense.
    All of which ive had before and the devinci blinds them all. Its even got a lifetime warrenty on the frame

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Bike brands not in the UK’ is closed to new replies.