Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Bike Art at Thetford – why so miserable?
  • unklehomered
    Free Member

This thread reminds me of some poeple who bought what was once my favourite pub. They are surly, grumpy, ungratious and seem to particularly dislike fetching things for people, serving people, answer questions (like Do you serve food) and are incapable of remembering an order… As above, some people should not work with the public. They tend to want things…

racefaceec90

just had a look at google reviews of the shop in question (have never been there myself).seems to sum up what you are all saying 😯 https://plus.google.com/111822222457465874420/about?hl=en

i would love to work in a bike shop (but lack of bike maintenance skills stop that).why the hell are these people working with the public (they certainly don’t want to by all accounts ❓

trevron73
    Free Member

I was in Bike art 2 weeks ago after my LBS fluffed bleeding my brakes,They dropped everything on a Thursday afternoon at 16:30 and bled the brakes in 10 mins,i wish my local trail center shop would do that ,its a cracking shop in Thetford ,stocks nice bikes and give you info on products and upgrades,id go back next time im in the area.

Sandwich

Trevron “you lucky, lucky b@@@@@d” ! They are Norfolk folk and as such a little ” different”

strike
    Free Member

I don’t get this – the majority of people who mention Bike Art, do so in a negative sense. Every once in a while, something exceptionally positive pops up – it makes no sense! Do they just have a random happy/helpful moment in there….?! And if so, why can’t they be more happy/helpful more of the time?

creamegg
    Free Member

It’s called happy hour. You got to be lucky and walk in at the right time of the week

Sandwich

From Trevron Thursday between 4 and 5pm recently. The randomator™ will choose another day and time each week.

avexo
    Free Member

mathewshotbolt
    Free Member

cube have proved to be one of the best warranty departments i’ve ever dealt with.

it amazes me how shops take the attitude of “we don’t sell them so they’re crap”

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Bike Art at Thetford – why so miserable?’ is closed to new replies.