Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Big up Fox Clothing…
  • Northwind

Noticed the other week that the forehead pad on my Striker helmet has worn thin at the front. Well out of warranty and in any case I’ve no receipt, no idea where I bought it. So dropped them a little email asking if I could get a replacement by any means. Quick reply, send us your address, we’ll post you one.

2 days later, and a massive envelope arrives- with 2 complete sets of new pads, one set red and one set black, some extra oversized pads, and a load of stickers to boot (which are inconveniently too massive for my toolkit, but still)

So- nice to get such excellent service when you’ve no reason to expect it. Cheers Fox!

Liftman

When I snapped the peak of my flux helmet I couldn’t find any where that had the replacement in stock, quick email to fox uk to ask who would stock the peak and they sent one out in the post free of charge.

monkeychild
    Free Member

Always good to hear about companies looking after folk. I had good dealings with Giant.

Davesport

Noticed the other week that the forehead pad on my Striker helmet has worn thin at the front. Well out of warranty and in any case I’ve no receipt, no idea where I bought it. So dropped them a little email asking if I could get a replacement by any means. Quick reply, send us your address, we’ll post you one.

2 days later, and a massive envelope arrives- with 2 complete sets of new pads, one set red and one set black, some extra oversized pads, and a load of stickers to boot (which are inconveniently too massive for my toolkit, but still)

So- nice to get such excellent service when you’ve no reason to expect it. Cheers Fox!

SNAP, almost. emailed Eve at Fox to ask for some now pads for my Fox Flux lid. Two days later a nice big envelope arrives with a bunch of new pads & some stickers for the kids.

Top service….many thanks to Eve at Fox 8)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Big up Fox Clothing…’ is closed to new replies.