• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by rj.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Best price for a Lyrik MiCo damper?
  • rj
    Free Member

I’ve had no low speed compression on my Lyriks since I put them on a Meta 5 that had the cable stops strategically placed to collide with the crown. They’re now leaking heavily from the damper side. I could try rebuilding the damper, but it probably wouldn’t fix the low speed problem, so I’m inclined to just put a new one in. Anyone seen them for less than £114? Not fussed about floodgate (I’d probably just take it out anyway).

hora
    Free Member

Try Loco tuning- hes gotten me good prices for my Moco DNA.

tomaso
    Free Member

There was someone selling them on ebay every now and then and I picked up one for about £38.

rj
    Free Member

I saw the ones on EBay. Obviously, I’m now kicking myself for not getting one at the time.

zangolin
    Free Member

Just get a damper service kit and service yourself – easy job.
    Obviously not sure why your low speed is not working – but worth at least worth taking the damper out and taking apart – again not to difficult to do if your are mechanically minded.

rj
    Free Member

My concern is that I spend twenty odd quid on a seal kit, then have to buy a new damper anyway. The mechanic in my lbs had a look at the low speed and couldn’t do anything with it and I might service the damper and then find I’ve made the fork feel worse.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Best price for a Lyrik MiCo damper?’ is closed to new replies.