Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Best 120mm fork
  • mikeclarke
    Free Member

If u were looking for a 120mm fork for xc and trail hacking what is the best for money/weight?

hols2
    Free Member

I’ve been using Rockshox Rebas and Revelations since they first came out, and they’ve been excellent. Other manufacturers will have improved a lot since then, but those are fairly safe bets for XC trail riding. The new Revelations are a heavier, beefier fork than the older models though, but I haven’t ridden the new versions.

samuelr
    Free Member

I have a 120mm pike debonair on my cotic soul. Was around £550.

billyboy
    Free Member

DO NOT touch Reba forks.

I’ve had three of the bloody things. They get an excessive and persistent  build up of air in the lowers and it renders them crap. Sramtech give you the brush off and another fork that does the same. I’m one of several victims.

Just don’t go there.

Xfusion do most things ok at a reasonable price. I’d go there first.

tdog
    Free Member

DVO Sapphire?… my next go to fork.

andy4d

I don’t know about ‘ best’ but as far as ‘value’ bike-components were offering some great deals on fox forks recently. I got a great deal on a 27.5mm 120mm set.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

These are darn cheap, I got my 140mm Fox Forks from them a few months back, great to buy from, took just over 5 days to arrive

https://www.bike-components.de/en/Fox-Racing-Shox/32-Float-27-5-120-Grip-Performance-Federgabel-Modell-2017-p50847/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Best 120mm fork’ is closed to new replies.