Viewing 10 posts - 401 through 410 (of 410 total)
  • Being a fatty now socially acceptable
  • stumpy01

CK.

I’m an Automotive Engineer.

Do you want to tell me about car engines ?.

Why does this mean you know anything about engines? Automotive engineers are involved in many facets of cars. You could be an aerodynamics expert or nvh or suspension design or interior trim.

Regarding all this fat stuff, unless the incidence of body metabolism disorders have gone up by loads, surely fatter people just eat more than they need to (in general – excepting a percentage of people with biological abnormalities). It’s such a recent phenomenon that it must be down to social changes & what not.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Solo – I’m not threatening you… I’m offering some advice. Telling you that I’ll not be commenting on you or yours anymore after this.

Someone has done similar to the “perhaps she didn’t exist” comment that I made about your ex on mboy’s thread. It gets said frequently as it fits the stereotyped STWer.

I’m still struggling to see how this is offensive to her BTW.

It’s been drawn to my attention that you seemed to be goading me from the very start of this thread… why you chose to do this, I don’t know. Why you thought I was ‘attacking you’ from very early on is also a mystery to me.

So like I said. Probably best you don’t consider my comments to be about you anymore… as they’re generally not and certainly won’t be.

Solo
    Free Member

Why does this mean you know anything about engines? Automotive engineers are involved in many facets of cars. You could be an aerodynamics expert or nvh or suspension design or interior trim.

I read engines for 3 years and more, my work was submitted to Lotus.

Foooking good enough for you ?.

It’s such a recent phenomenon that it must be down to social changes & what not.

Something like that, stick with the idea that its a relatively recent thing and then draw your own conclusions.

Solo
    Free Member

TSY.

As Molgrips so cleverly points out, you’re avoiding the chances to make good.

I see this and know you are not missing these opportunities by accident, but rather you intentionally avoid apologizing, to serve you’re ego.

On the possibility I went too far, I was driven to write a personal, private e-mail to you apologizing for my comments.

I did not come back to the forum to tell you to sort out a kill file solution to my careless remarks, did I.

You’re almost pityful.

float
    Free Member

mrsyeti
    Free Member

You could always arrange to meet me were there are no CCTV cameras and then try to impress upon me how funny you are.

I will??

Jamie
    Free Member

What the bloody hell happened here then?

philconsequence
    Free Member

it seems that solo hasn’t noticed one of the long-standing STW forum ‘jokes’ that forum-users wifes, girlfriends, partners dont exist.

solo, when i first mentioned mrsconsequence on this forum i got the whole ‘is she imaginary’, ‘its not cool to invent girlfriends phil’ etc etc, at first i thought ‘screw you guys!’ and nearly posted a photo cos i got all wound up by it, but then i realised its just an on-going joke, like own him with bombers or ur bike is saracin (sp?)

also solo, your posts do read like you’re basically threatening TSY to a fight, because of a mis-understood comment on a thread on a forum. take some deep breaths, all this stress will be raising your BMR and i dont want you overtaking me in the unnoficial weightloss comptition i have in my head

molly, go on holiday and relax 😀 have fun dude!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

The voice of reason.

Jamie
    Free Member

The voice of reason.

It was nothing…

Viewing 10 posts - 401 through 410 (of 410 total)

The topic ‘Being a fatty now socially acceptable’ is closed to new replies.