Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Beat that for punctures
  • ooOOoo
    Free Member

https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2020/4/3/2b1d9e0dfcdf7e0de9df970013a7c930-full.jpg

Can you beat that? My lovely G-One appears to be on it’s last legs. I can hear it leaking now, like a tiny whistling flea. 🙁 How long do you think it’s got.

reluctantjumper

You should try running Continental tyres, they look like that after every single ride!

ooOOoo
    Free Member

Ahah…I’m obviously new to this slick tubeless game. Never had this with knobblys!

wheelie

Never had that problem with IRC RBCC, but only go to a 28mm.

oreetmon
    Free Member

Remember watching an Ed oxley vid years ago where his inner tube was barely visible due to all the puncture patches.

Still makes me chuckle.

honourablegeorge

Extra point for flat pedals.

Trimix
    Free Member

My old Covert, which is now retired, got up to 26 patches on its inner tube. I figured I would keep patching it to see how long it took to be completely covered, but then 27.5 and 29 took over the world.

ooOOoo
    Free Member

26 patches…that is certainly impressive. Gotta be more patch than tyre. A shame it became obsolete before you could finish that.

So you made me count mine – I see about 61 on my photo, so double that & I reckon I’ve got about 122 punctures. And rising.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Beat that for punctures’ is closed to new replies.