Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Beach activity holiday for 11/13 year olds- Summer holiday guidance please
  • hb70

Hi

20 years ago I did a Sunsail holiday in Greece. Basic accommodation, communal eating, and a beach with dinghies, windsurfers, canoes and stuff. Learnt to sail a dinghy, nice mix of activity and swimming about.

My wife still wants the warmth of a beach to lie on, but the kids are bored and want stuff to do. Is there a way of doing this kind of thing without having to sell a kidney? The Neilson type thing that I’ve found is out of our price bracket at the moment. Can you do this sort of thing reasonably?

Any advices much appreciated. Thanks

perchypanther
    Free Member

Find a hotel with decent wi-fi? It’s a  teenagers primary requirement.

matt_outandabout

We found a couple in the Alps – around a mountain lake, with bikes, boats and hills.

worked out cheap with us driving out as a five, or flying and no hire car.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

my house in sennen, http://www.littlebeachhouse.co.uk as its the ideal spot for an adventure holiday. sennen has two excellent surf schools in the cove – smart surf school and sennen surfing centre – plus they also offer paddleboarding and coasteering. theres powerboat rides out of sennen to the lighthouse, amazing cliff walks, mountainbiking, road cycling, more surfing via the surf hire place and the beach itself which is stunning.

shameless plug I know, but for an adventure holiday it ticks the boxes.

hb70

Thanks that’s useful. Sennen looks lovely but I like the whole abroad thing. Will have a look at the Alps. Cheers

cloudnine
    Free Member

Pembrokeshire.. a few excellent surf and SUP schools, sailing school, coasteering,  etc

Message me if you want specifics

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Beach activity holiday for 11/13 year olds- Summer holiday guidance please’ is closed to new replies.