Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Barriers and Flashing lights don’t apply to me…
  • keefmac

I’ve checked and couldn’t see this posted already. You have to wonder on the intelligence of some people, its a drawbridge ffs. same as the people who think level crossings are just going off for no reason.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-44865790/cyclist-falls-into-drawbridge-gap

edit: and at the end of the video it says that this is “under investigation, but may have involved alcohol”.

even drunk I would never have thought that was a good idea.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Where was Travis Pastrana he’d have shown her how to do it properly!

ads678

🤣 what a nobber!!

TomB

Surely a STWer? Ignoring red lights and ‘limited’ bike handling skills……could have been any of us!

Drac

I laughed. 😬

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

Do not underestimate the stupidity of stupid people.  And avoid them at all costs 🙂

Bear
    Free Member

Strava segment?

oldnpastit

Why does something so lame deserve so much attention, and such serious, self-important music?

bigyinn
    Free Member

No commitment whatsoever!

Kahurangi

Night don’t apply to cyclists, it’s up to the individual to judge what is the safe thing to do. Sometimes that means ignoring the lights and setting off. Look after no.1, sheeple.

dissonance

Why does something so lame deserve so much attention

Yeah. When it started I thought it was going to a decent attempt at jumping the gap.

njee20
    Free Member

I hope that hurt. Dumb bint. It is funny though.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Canada, clearly blazed on AK

Nico
    Free Member

Random predictive text? Or attention-seeking yoofspeak. We’ll never know.

DezB
    Free Member

Such a shame that a **** idiot on a bike is labelled a “cyclist”. YEah! StoopiD CycliSTs!

Apart from that, it’s bloody funny.

martinhutch

Have they annexed Wisconsin? Could help the Dems win the electoral college next time around, so excellent news.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

@Nico I’m 36 so i probably got the youth speak wrong.  perhaps i should have said ‘dumb bint’ instead. lovely 🙂

@martinhutch
      whoops!

avdave2

even drunk I would never have thought that was a good idea.

It’s just a case of quantity, absolutely anything can seem like a good idea given the right dose.

bearnecessities

Some pretty unpleasant people have outed themselves here.

theboatman
    Free Member

Looks like she fully committed to the faceplant 😂 Even drunk that was always going to hurt, but could have been worse.  And rather than being unpleasant, after over 20 year’s working in A&E`s, I have never lost my fascination with the conclusion of a good beer advanture 🍺

funkmasterp

It look like she purposefully turned in to the gap. I hope it wasn’t an attempt to do herself serious harm.

I can’t help laughing though. People injuring themselves is the only thing guaranteed to make me giggle

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Barriers and Flashing lights don’t apply to me…’ is closed to new replies.