Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Baldy alert, would you use the dog clippers ?
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Having now grown my bald head for 5 weeks now along with a rather messy beard I went to shave the lot off with my trusty clippers I’d had enough of looking like friar tuck.

The bloody things don’t work, took them apart and still no luck.

As we’re devoted to grooming our dog which we’ve done for years he has a nice expensive set.

Question is would you use them to cut human hair ? I know they’ll work perfectly well just not sure it’d be that hygienic ?? Thought of it puts me off !

I could alternatively order online and wait a few days.

What would you do ??

funkmasterp

Drac

You can wash them. 🤷🏻‍♂️

househusband

Give them a good clean, the blades especially by taking the clippers apart, and throw caution to the wind.

perchypanther
    Free Member

In a word? …Yes.

My wife cut mine to a number 2 all over with the Wahl Super Groom dog clippers last week.

It was probably way more hygienic than the clippers they use in the barbers to cut a hundred different heads a day.

joshvegas
    Free Member

I probably wouldn’t even wash them 😁

easily
    Free Member

Use them on your head you big softy, then wash the clippers before your poor dog has to experience them.

fettlin

Do you cuddle/fuss/kiss the dog? Or are you worried the dog might catch something from you when he has his hair done again?!

Have at it, then wash your heed once it’s done.

theboatman
    Free Member

I shaved my head with the neighbour’s dog clippers and then just washed my hair. Am I a monster?

plus-one

I done mine with dog clippers. My head hasn’t fell off

booji
    Free Member

I used the dogs to cut mine last week

joshvegas
    Free Member

A short bark and sides?

Might look a little bit wuff.

Hohum
    Free Member

I did my son’s last Sunday with our dog clippers.

Not sure I would do mine with them though! Only kidding! Some human ones arrived during the week, so I used them on me.

antigee

Daughter who had a part time job in pet shop a while ago was more than happy to pull them out the cupboard and sort me out…dog could do with similar attention

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Baldy alert, would you use the dog clippers ?’ is closed to new replies.