Home Forums Chat Forum Bad actors stoking hate again (Southport Stabbings)

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 1,939 total)
  • Bad actors stoking hate again (Southport Stabbings)
  • Haze

Stupid is as stupid does…

Coyote
    Free Member

What I find particularly strange is how he simply stands there with bricks flying around, he must have been completely out of his head.

The video clip of him earlier certainly suggests an element of substance abuse.

pothead
    Free Member

Social media. These people have always existed, but they had no real idea of realising how many people shared their views. Previously it was just their mates down the pub. Felt pretty isolated. Now they can see solidarity on social media and feel emboldened by it, fed lies by the right wing poster boys like Farage and Robinson.

Bollox.

I work with and know quite a few lads who are EDL/Brexit supporting knackers (1 of them this morning was loving the riots in Southport because its finally started the ‘race war’ he’s been wanting to happen for years) and they all get 100% of their information on anything and everything that happens in the world from Facebook, Twitter/X and YouTube. It definitely does reinforce the belief that they are doing what’s right and they generally see anyone who watches and takes notice of actual journalism/mainstream news as deluded because ‘they’re all in it together and so are the politicians’. To say that social media and the echo chamber of lies it feeds to these idiots is not to blame is absolute bollox

mrlebowski
    Free Member

“The video clip of him earlier certainly suggests an element of substance abuse.”

I’d warrant a guess that he wasn’t the only one & follow it up with a second guess for good measure that the drug of choice was most likely coke. It’s fing everywhere.

He does have blood on his hand from the headshot. So he must have been in alot of pain before the hole shot to the knackers.

Don’t know if I feel any sympathy though tbh.

Nah. The epitome of FAFO when you surround yourself with idiots.

It’s why we used to rag bods on ranges when they ND’d. You know the score. ;)

somafunk

“I was half expecting him to step on a rake on the way out”
    I was surprised a man carrying a scaff plank past the scene didn’t make a sudden 180 turn!

I expected a piano to fall from a great height and smack him on the head.

matt_outandabout

Brickman surely would be the foundation for a Monty Python animation with said dropping pianos, plank swings and finally the foot of god completing his downfall?

So upsetting that on top of what is a horrifying crime that such a group can seek to make benefit from the situation – and I don’t just mean the rioters.

redthunder
    Free Member

That bloke likes the English Bond.

;-)

redthunder
    Free Member

Flemish next.

Haze

He’ll probably claim they were frogged bricks

13thfloormonk

I mentioned the story in passing to my wife who immediately referred to the nationality of the perpetrator and said it had been confirmed by the BBC?

I don’t really want to add to the speculation but given that she has spent the day hanging out with her Daily Mail reading parents I’m curious as to the provenance of her ‘facts’…

ernielynch

Haha, the Daily Mail have named brick-in-the-bollocks man!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13693555/Moment-southport-rioter-instant-street-karma.html

binners

“I was half expecting him to step on a rake on the way out”
    I was surprised a man carrying a scaff plank past the scene didn’t make a sudden 180 turn!

I expected a piano to fall from a great height and smack him on the head

I was quite disappointed not to see the use of a pair of Acme rocket powered roller skates

matt_outandabout

I’ve decided. The #brickman could also be improved by the substitution of the current oaf for Mr Farage.

MrSparkle

A milkshake as a finale would have been the chef’s kiss.

MartynS

13thfloormonkFull Member
    I mentioned the story in passing to my wife who immediately referred to the nationality of the perpetrator and said it had been confirmed by the BBC?

Well yeh… I’m pretty sure it’s been reported all along he was from Cardiff, so British. Whats your wife’s understanding?

Jamze

curious as to the provenance of her ‘facts’

Where his parents migrated from has been confirmed, that’s all. His nationality could be British if they have settled status.

somafunk

Haha, the Daily Mail have named brick-in-the-bollocks man!

can’t view mail online, but I’m all for plastering his name (and place of work) everywhere

ernielynch

Where his parents migrated from has been confirmed,

Has it……. I thought they refused to confirm everything beyond that he was born in the UK? It seems strange as they won’t even confirm his name

Edit: Oh and his age obviously

Edit 2 : I understood that the Rwanda claim came from neighbours?

binners

Haha, the Daily Mail have named brick-in-the-bollocks man

I bet his two kids are looking forward to going back to school

timba
    Free Member

A racist man who was thick,
    Went on a march that was sick,
    The dozy old lout,
    F***ed around and found out,
    Getting hit in the nads with a brick

Colin The Dachsund on TwitterX

ernielynch

He does have blood on his hand from the headshot.

What we now need is to told that he went to A&E and was seen by a Muslim doctor,  to make his humiliation complete.

Jamze

Has it……. I thought they refused to confirm everything beyond that he was born in the UK?

By the BBC I meant. Yes, I assume the info is from people who know them.

‘The BBC understands the teenager, who cannot be named for legal reasons, moved to the Southport area in 2013. His parents are from Rwanda and he has an older brother also born in Cardiff.’

timba
    Free Member

Where his parents migrated from has been confirmed,

Official statement: “A 17-year-old male from Banks in Lancashire, who was born in Cardiff, has been arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted murder and has been taken to a police station where he will be interviewed by detectives” https://www.merseyside.police.uk/news/merseyside/news/2024/july/statement-from-chief-constable-serena-kennedy-following-major-incident-in-southport/

11:45 30 July
    The BBC can report that the 17-year-old currently being questioned by the police in connection with the attack in Southport was born in Cardiff and moved to the Southport area in 2013.
    His parents are from Rwanda and he has an older brother who was also born in Cardiff. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/

X with Jamze

stumpyjon

I’m not sure why the BBC chose to report where his parents are from, there’s no obvious reason for it other than click bait. I’m sure if I did something newsworthy (unlikely) they wouldn’t be reporting my Mum was from Birmingham and my Dad from Somerset.

ernielynch

Well I hope that the Rwanda claim is officially confirmed since it makes the likelihood of him being Muslim minute. Apparently only 2% of the population in Rwanda are Muslims compared to 6% in the UK.

And if the neighbours are wrong and instead his parents are from say Nigeria then that changes everything. I would really like to say that the EDL are wrong about him being Muslim but I can’t make claims based on assumptions, which is of course what the EDL do

Cougar

Cougar, what Daz said on the first page

Like I said, it was a genuine question. Not looking for an argument.

Jamze

‘Patriots’ are now protesting in London, bottles thrown etc.

somafunk

Patriots’ are now protesting in London

That’s Lawrence Fox’s doing, he put out a shout for a calm protest in London to get our country back.

I’d **** lamp the ****, then i’d lamp him again…again…again…again….again…again…

What I don’t understand is the likes of Fox must go to the shops etc?, does no-one ever consider smacking him?

ThePinkster

Looks like they’ve started rounding them up

A 31-year-old man from St Helens, a 31-year-old man from West Derby, Liverpool and a 39-year-old man from Southport were all arrested on suspicion of violent disorder, while a 32-year-old man from Manchester with a probation address in Southport was arrested on suspicion of affray and possession of a bladed article.

‘Patriots’ are now protesting in London, bottles thrown etc.

Noice. Let’s get some actual patriots mobilised and allow the Household Division to get in touch with their history via a massed cavalry charge.

Lawrence Fox getting booted in the face by one of those highly bulled cavalry boots would be a thing to behold.

CountZero

Brick/bollocks man is the funniest thing I’ve seen in ages, I’ve been laughing at the videos so much I’ve had tears in my eyes.
    What an asshole.

One of my friends has edited it to add Homer Simpson screams and ‘dohs’ to it. As if that video couldn’t get funnier.

Jamze

Apparently, a GB News presenter is there and was rugby-tackled by the police.

* This may be fake news *

MartynS

Stop it with “apparently”

An awful lot of this crap has been caused by “apparently”

binners

It’s like a roll call of absolute nobheads egging this on, isn’t it?

Tommy Robinson

Laurence Fox

Andrew Tate

Nigel Farage

All grifters who are very effective at monetising all this and extracting cash from morons.

All happy to watch the chaos they create from safely behind a keyboard, in the case of Tate and Robinson in another country. How very ‘patriotic’ of them.

How ****ing thick do you have to be to fall for what these shysters are peddling?

ThePinkster

Thick or Desperate?

binners

Thick

Sandwich

To paraphrase Henry II “O wretched Men that we are, who shall deliver us from this turbulent Fascist”?

Poopscoop

Laurence Fox instigated tonight’s “protest” in London according to CH4.

English patriots attacking pro Ukraine supporters and throwing objects at  Winston Churchill statue.

True patriots.

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 1,939 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.