• This topic has 199 replies, 80 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by fbk.
Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 200 total)
  • Audi, Atrocious?
  • lewismorgan
    Free Member

there was at least 4 questions in that thread

ph0010421
    Free Member

As I drive an Audi, in some ways I’m very similar to you; yet in so many other ways we’re so different.
    BTW, my alternator is alternating.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I said no point. There was no point other than your cock-waving about your amazing car that is actually your dad’s car.

lewismorgan
    Free Member

thats cool

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Nearly as cool as your dad’s second-hand company car :-p

rs
    Free Member

lewismorgan – Member
    boom,
    they where all silenced -_-

or maybe everybody got bored and went to bed, I live on the other side of the world so I can still argue for another few hours before I have to go biking!

spacemonkey

I too drive an Audi but there the similarity ends because a conceited little willy-waving “my dad’s car is better than yours” knobber I am not.

lewismorgan
    Free Member

that’s funny

lewismorgan
    Free Member

at what point did i say my car is better than yours?
    apart from the occasion when somebody put it down as an old lump of petrol engine i argued back that it would probably spank his volvo,
    that is the only time i bigged it up

boblo
    Free Member

Is it true that elderly TT’s are a bit errrr crap? I was thinking about one until…..

Spongebob
    Free Member

Routine servicing on Audi variable servicing is cheaper than what Ford or Nissan charge.

Where you’ll get mugged is if you want anything else done.

My advice is to find a local garage with good people. You’ll dave a fortune and none of these repairs need be included in the service history.

boblo
    Free Member

Spongebob. Too true. They wanted £45 for wipers for goodness sake! However only £50 to change the brake fluid. (I know they’re not linked – same service that’s all 🙂 )

Mine probably costs £100-£150 p/a to service, plus tyres. Cam chain as well so no expensive belts to change.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

OP – you need to look at what you have posted and reconsider your opinion on what you have said.

lewismorgan
    Free Member

ok thats cool

and cheers guys, thats a good point you raise about not keeping it as a service history. There’s a decent one down the road, its just getting it there now its at the audi garage.!

PJM1974
    Free Member

7/10 trolling effort.

As other posters have said, the 2005 TT shares a platform and ancillary parts with thee MkIV Golf. You want to contact German & Swedish or similar. If Audi haven’t undertaken the work yet, then there’s no obligation for them to, so charge the battery, collect the car and take it elsewhere.

transapp
    Free Member

What an utter cock.
    And I drive and Audi
    And my wife drives an Audi (TT!)
    So i know all about utter cocks
    And he’s one.

spacemonkey

Just wondering what kind of world you live in Lewis, especially as your previous thread was on the subject of kicking a driver’s car door because he previously drove you off the road … to which you said:

he stopped, but i just stood there and smiled as he patronisinly tapped my helmet, he didnt look as happy when i said my bike was probably worth more than his car and my cuts would heal but the scrath on his car wouldn’t. -_-
    it was an old toyota banger!

It’s been a while since someone on here spoke as much shit as you. In need of a little attention are we? Troll or no troll, you certainly make it as a new entry straight in at number one on Top of the Cocks. You are to be commended.

cullen-bay
    Free Member

rs
    Free Member

PJM1974 – Member
    You want to contact German & Swedish or similar

I hear they do a nice line of dvd’s 😉

PJM1974
    Free Member

If he’s trolling he could do worse than to check out b3ta for some tips. From the sounds of things he’d be better of with the Honda Accord of Justice.

[edit]German & Swedish make for an interesting line on a credit card statement!

coffeeking
    Free Member

Call it a hairdressers car all you like, but it will most probably spank your car

I’ve a 20 year old 4wd toyota that will out-perform the 3.2 TT and costs less to service. See you in my exhaust smoke (though I have to admit it is running a bit rich currently so it really is a bit smokey).
    <stops biting>
    Clearly a great troll though, I’m impressed.

teethgrinder

Service? Pah. Just buy a new £500 banger every 2-3 years.

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

iain1775
    Free Member

So how big is MF’s penis I just read 4 pages and am none the wiser what car he drives? all I’ve learned is stuff I already know, dealers are expensive and Audi drivers are cocks
    What a waste of my time
    Btw I drive a Hyundai if my alternator goes in 5 years it’s replaced free of charge under warranty 😉

mboy
    Free Member

GUTTED I missed out on this thread til now, has out a smile on my face this has!

Shame, as I actually like the old Audi TT’s, and our man here isn’t painting a very good picture of the people who drive them! That said, only a cock would buy the 3.2 V6 version, when the 225bhp 1.8T version is lighter, more economical, has the same power to weight ratio as standard and is eminently more tunable! 😉

donsimon
    Free Member

So how big is MF’s penis I just read 4 pages and am none the wiser what car he drives?

What car do you think he drives?

LHS
    Free Member

LOL at this thread, must be a troll surely?!?

You bought 6 year old 3.2 TT and want to come on here and brag about it? 😯

Wrong Car!
    Wrong engine!
    Wrong forum!

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I still can’t beleive that in all MF’s post he hasn’t mentioned his wonderful car…! soon to be replaced by a slower, duller, soul destroying car.

P.S. OP just search MF, he mentions his ‘wonderful’ car – soon to be replaced in just about every post he makes 🙂

ononeorange

Smurfhat’s spelling miraculously improved after the initial trolling posts. More identity amnesia!

stevemtb
    Free Member

Shouldn’t bite, but go on then.

or do you go on pussy patrols in that old volvo estates of yours

Well no, I don’t but 300ish bph against your 250 there’s not going to be much in it which would leave me smiling in my 17 year old ‘banger’ and you a bit miffed I’d guess.

Then, when you pull up behind something like this, you’re just going to look daft even trying:

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=156&t=529919&mid=114275&nmt=My+535+Bhp+and+470+ftlbs+torque+%402%2E3+bar+Volvo+850+%3A%29

Pussy patrol in a Volvo, seriously? The only car bought on this thread used for posing and cruising around town is yours!

Definitely a good trolling effort, throwing around the my car is faster when plenty of modern diesels are as fast was a good effort!

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

That volvo is like taking a challenger 2 duck hunting

randomjeremy
    Free Member

500bhp in a FWD car? I wonder how useable that is

lewismorgan
    Free Member

Cheers for the laugh guys,
    you entertaine dus all night,
    and apart from the original post you’ve been well and trulytrolled!

maccruiskeen

Time for that self-congratulatory **** you’ve been promising yourself 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

A quick lesson in trolling – it’s pretty easy to come across as a cock and start a troll thread – there’s no honour in that.

So:

Trolling 1/10
    Coming across as a bit of a cock: why don’t you give your self marks out of ten for that.

It’s a learning experience. There just might be hope for you yet.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

soon to be replaced in just about every post he makes

😳

I really am a waffling cockwad I admit it.

wwaswas

you entertaine dus all night

we were laughing at you, not with you.

McHamish
    Free Member

you entertaine dus all night,
    and apart from the original post you’ve been well and trulytrolled!

U iz orsum.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Does this fall within the definition of the Edinburgh defence?

thegreatape
    Free Member

Does this fall within the definition of the Edinburgh defence?

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 200 total)

The topic ‘Audi, Atrocious?’ is closed to new replies.