• This topic has 199 replies, 80 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by fbk.
Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 200 total)
  • Audi, Atrocious?
  • Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Read the instructions what you can’t read the instructions how have you survived this far in life?

lewismorgan
    Free Member

*I just copied a post which my dad wrote on a different forum, I can assure you my brother is an electrical engineer 🙂

loddrik
    Free Member

Any photos?

I like your style 🙂

+1 btw

arthurcrabstick
    Free Member

Check your a dipstick

null

TheFlyingOx

donsimon
    Free Member

I do have images,
    how do i upload them?

It’s easy, have a look here.

McHamish
    Free Member

This thread is falling apart at the seams.

I no longer support this thread and would like it to be removed from the internet.

lewismorgan
    Free Member

i could take the piss out of the threads you’ve commented on,
    but i have a life

lewismorgan
    Free Member

I would remove this with so much joy, but i dont thinkyou can.

Drac

I’m leaving this thread before I have to ban myself.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You would have a better, more enjoyable life if you read and got involved on my Architecture thread.

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/its-elfins-tuesday-architectural-appreciation-thread-this-week-round-shapes

It has helped to drastically improve Binners’ love life. Ask him, he’ll tell you it’s true.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

A diesel but you hate diesels and where are all the purple rinser going to get their hair done now.

I know, I know, I don’t know. Whatamidoing?

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Why don’t you take Audi to small claims court for.. erm… what have they actually done wrong?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

A diesel but you hate diesels and where are all the purple rinser going to get their hair done now.

I know, I know, I don’t know. Whatamidoing?

singletrackmind

Hello Surf Mat .
    Got to be him, surely .
    Now about my £5.

mk1fan
    Free Member

Funny thread.

Been thinking about getting a TT towards the end of the year. Although, I really can’t be arsed car hunting at the moment.

To be clear, this would be bought by me, not the use of a relatives car.

AD

Loved the Volvo comments on page 1 – the alternator in my old 940 failed and I just replaced the brush pack. It cost a whole £20…

Old car in user serviceable parts shocker 🙂

Oh and you can fit mountain bikes in it…

wwaswas

This thread has all the makings of the ‘the Cube bike I got on fraudulent finance has a scratch on it’ one fromt eh weekend.

So, to get this right, the OP does not own the car, is not paying for the repairs and is determined to make themsleves look as daft as possible?

andyl
    Free Member

Suck it up hairdresser boy

Brilliant! 😆

I really hope Audi are charging you a storage fee while you throw your toys out of your pram because you are quite frankly obnoxious and need to get a grip on reality!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Wunundred! 🙂

beanieripper
    Free Member

priceless thread.. op in identity crisis! hilarious… I used to brag about daddy’s new car too when I was about 6…

tadeuszkrieger
    Free Member

“but it will most probably spank your car”

As my main fun car is a Calloway twin turbo Corvette ZR1, I really seriously f*****g doubt it, my starter motor probably produces more power than the Audi.

So there, I’ll consider my willy waved for today.:)

fisha
    Free Member

£420 for a dealer replaced alternator isn’t that bad considering how much they charge for labour per hour.

If you think that’s bad, my alternator costs £500 at the very very best just for the part ( a few hundred more from the dealer ) and then you have to factor in ripping the front end apart to replace it cause it’s jacketed into the engine block and coolant system.

So wind yer neck in …. Willy waving over for me.

armchairbiker

I’ve two audis – what’s that make me? (ok I have one and my misses has another)

However neither of them are a TT.

Should of gone to Skoda, or VW – they are the same bits 🙂

When i blew the head gasket and waterpump on my previous golf GTI, I took it to a non-audi garage just over the border in Wales. To fix that AND Service the car cost me £500. Problem isn’t the car – it’s where you left it.

BTW What colour is the TT?

GJP
    Free Member

I have had nothing but impeccable service from my Audi dealer, but then again I am not a tight git and bought a new one 😆

But seriously, you bought a 6 year old car, you may have got lucky you may not have, but parts fail.

IMO £420 does not seem that excessive

Olly
    Free Member

Ahaha, BEST THREAD EVER!

Lewis, you are most certainly confirming my suspicions that all Audi drivers are top ****s!! 😉

(Im off to wait for the next billy goat to come trap trap trapping over my bridge)

ivantate
    Free Member

Get a skoda alternator, they are the same as audi so really high quality.

Conqueror
    Free Member

sell it and get a TVR

CHB

I think he has gone toupe shopping or to sharpen his sideburn clippers.

boblo
    Free Member

OP, get your jellymould round to FRM (Saville Road). They did an alternator for me recently for about £250. It wasn’t a TT but alternators in ‘normal’ cars are not that different. Yeah, Yeah, I know it’s a rip snorting, tyre shreddin beast but the alternator isn’t gold is it? You won’t get a cup of tea of BJ from the receptionist but your dad/mum/brother/you/shell/bp/texaco/esso etc can save some money.

As for the dealer, they charge ~£100 p/h labour. What do you expect? It’s not compulsory. I get my motor serviced at that Audi dealer and it costs about the same as my wife’s Ford p/a once you factor in a service every 20k miles (variable servicing) and a free MOT every year.

lewismorgan
    Free Member

just end this thread and go get a **** life

boblo
    Free Member

Excuse me I was actually being helful. Tsssk.

lewismorgan
    Free Member

I’m not referring to you, the people who replied to the OP im actually grateful!
    It’s the people just trying to spark an argument

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Mhyah!

boblo
    Free Member

So get your car, ring the bloke in FRM and save £200.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

And no-one is wanting to argue, just want to point out what a cock you have come across as. Sorry.

lewismorgan
    Free Member

and so have you. you haven’t answered a single point in the thread just been a tosser mf.

cheers pal i’ll give em a ring in the morning, might be worth a try

lewismorgan
    Free Member

boom,
    they where all silenced -_-

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

There WAS no point in the original thread so it was actually impossible to answer any. Actually.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

lewismorgan I salute you, good work.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 200 total)

The topic ‘Audi, Atrocious?’ is closed to new replies.