Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Atlantis
  • Offroading
    Free Member

With the whole thing about Atlantis being found in the Atlantic near Africa, i was reading googles theory that it’s the path of a boat mapping the ocean with sonar 🙄

Now correct me if im wrong – but since when have large boats carrying sonar equipment been able to make perfect 90 degree turns ??

And, since when has sonar left trace marks on the ocean floor ?? The whole thing would be covered in lines if that were true!

I_Ache
    Free Member

Link?

nickc

Tinfoil hats all round

midlifecrashes

More likely to be stitching errors in the software mapping the scans, or aliens.

Offroading
    Free Member

Guess this wasn’t in the news long here!

That’s about the size of wales btw…

wysiwyg
    Free Member

“Now correct me if im wrong – but since when have large boats carrying sonar equipment been able to make perfect 90 degree turns ??”

With that area the size of Wales, the turns dont have to be tight to look 90 degrees.

I_Ache
    Free Member

If thats about the size of wales the houses must have been fooking huge for that few streets!

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

It was built by the same people that put the sphinx face on Mars…

thepurist

If you look carefully you can just make out the remains of Elvis’ house – top right, just between Lord Lucan’s place and Shergar’s stable.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Tis a map of the ‘old’ New York

molgrips
    Free Member

Far too big for Atlantis innit. Plus, it’s on the oceanic plain – that lot was never above water.

40mpg

OMG!! Thats the outline of the spatula used to turn the giant meatballs when The Flying Spaghetti Monster was created! Evidence beyond doubt that it does exist!! More coffee please!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Atlantis’ is closed to new replies.