Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • As Forest uplift
  • Neb

I’m off up to Ae forest tomorrow for the first time in ages, weve got the uplift booked. What is up there to ride off the uplift at the moment? A few years ago there was just the DH line and the Shredder, is this still the case? On trail forks there looks to be a few other trails, but I’m not sure how close to the uplift they are and whether a trail bike would be more suitable…

Should I take my DH bike or my trail bike?

Cheers!

Neb

Bugger, just noticed the ‘As forest’ in the title, obviously I meant Ae Forest. Stupid predictive text!

Northwind

There are loads of other lines on the DH hill which are great on a trailbike but it’s not that easy to navigate ime. Worth a look at trailforks and asking in the shop

Neb

Cheers northwind, I’ve got my DH bike prepped and ready to go, but thinking that my trail bike might be the better option to explore some of the newer stuff….

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Trail bike for sure, and get talking to folks on the uplift, lots of cracking tracks there.

poah
    Free Member

plenty of off piste stuff to ride.  check out trail forks

pottsathome
    Free Member

Trail bike for sure. A trail from the top of the dh track takes you onto the fire road where they all start off. Or take some of the alternatives which peel of the main dh line. I imagine strava and what ever will keep you right.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘As Forest uplift’ is closed to new replies.