Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 109 total)
  • Are conspiracy theorists nuts?
  • 1984ishere
    Free Member

Most people may have heard of David Icke and possibly American shock jock, Alex Jones. They deal in all kinds of conspiracy theories and constantly persist in stating there is a shadow world government that wants to totally mind control people and take over their lives. They often come out with statements that are highly questionable – ie the planet is run by shape-shifting reptilian hybrid creatures. But could all this be a smoke and mirrors act to hide from people a lot of the true things that these journalists espouse.

I have to say I for one never believed in mind control or the supposed 1984 culture, which has focused upto now on Echelon and the harvesting of people’s emails, telephone calls and mobile communications. But while this dog and pony show is going on, other far more sinister things that governments are already doing are going unnoticed.

Basically the 1984 uptopia or panopticon is already here. Governments in the UK and across the world can and actually do see what everyone is doing in their homes right now and hear what they’re saying. They use a system called Celldar which uses the mobile phone masts across the country and the so-called Tetra masts which can see right in to people’s homes and monitor their every move literally. Not only this there are satellite brain scanners and so on that can literally read people’s thoughts and actually communicate with people by artificial telepathy.

I thought this was all bogus until I myself began being targetted by government and made to feel I was schizophrenic or much worse.

Here are a few examples of where to look to find out more about this.

By the way none of this is woo or false. It’s all, very, very real:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/oct/13/humanrights.mobilephones

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=617&page=136

http://truthstreammedia.com/judge-quashes-650m-government-mind-control-lawsuit/

Are you happy that 1984 is actually here and do you trust any government to use this technology fairly and wisely? People should beware – why do government’s need to read people’s thoughts and control them with microwave technology? Are you safe at all in their hands? (They’re not just after every last penny, they’re after your dignity, very souls and life-force – honestly – none of this is a joke and they really, really need to be stopped. Be a small link in the chain that makes some sort of difference, and boot the current neo-con class of politicos – and, that’s all political parties, OUT!

sc-xc

Welcome. Great first post, you’ll fit in nicely round here.

winston_dog
    Free Member

You will fit well here!

Welcome!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlMwc1c0HRQ[/video]

marcus7
    Free Member

Thats an interesting post for an opener i must say……. Id ask if you sell bearings on fleabay… but you may LASER my eyes…. 🙂

nealglover
    Free Member

Kaseaea and the sunshine band is back !

Yay :mrgreen:

marcus7
    Free Member

Oh and in answer to your question IME yes.

sandwicheater

What tyres for a conspiracy theorists?

For BMX it would have to be the ‘Shadow Conspiracy’.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I sell special helmets that stop them reading your mind.

Thanks for the you tube links and David icke as we dont get enough science on these forums

molgrips
    Free Member

1984 is here, is it? Let’s try an experiment.

THE GOVERNMENT IS SHIT

If I am still here posting tomorrow, and not in a dungeon in the Ministry of Love, then we’ll know this is not in fact 1984.

wwaswas

I myself began being targetted by government

Personally, I think some people just need there to be an overarching conspiracy running the world.

If it all turned out to be just accident and mischance they’d be *really* worried

pondo

If it IS 1984, I’m gonna buy me a whole load of them bitcoins. 🙂

franksinatra

Well you have provided a YouTube link so therefore it must be true

I’ve missed you Kaesae!

Talking about conspiracies, we did did hear where you got all of those frames from….

1984ishere
    Free Member

Actually, if you’re not targetted, it can all be seen as a bit of hoot! But if you are, it’s hell honestly. And they can and are watching everyone everywhere right now. Not just your email. But your thoughts. See ex-agent Barrie Trower on Youtube. He’s got lots to say. This might be a jokey forum. But I think this needs to get out there. When I tell people, they always say to me, well why don’t we ever hear about any of this. Well you’re hearing about it now.

Watch some targetted individuals on Youtube – fake their symptoms of ‘schizophrenia’:

This is what a targetted invdividual looks like:- (please just ignore it – it means nothing!!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGrji9B5bF4

http://quwave.com/defender.html

Targeted Individuals video Interviews/Testimonys Interviewed by the famous Swedish EU Lawyer Dr. Henning Witte

This is a particularly good one of an innocent unassuming German woman Sabine Hinz who has been targetted – this is coming to a town or neighbourhood near you! Hope you’re happy to sit back and let it happen!
    http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=33877959&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&autoplay=1

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Are they nuts?

Tricky. Errrr… Hold on.

Ummmm. Let’s see. It’s on the tip of my tongue.

Ah! I’ve got it.

Yes.

pondo

Actually, if you’re not targetted, it can all be seen as a bit of hoot!

A hoot? Heck, it’s awesome!! 😀

molgrips
    Free Member

I thought this was all bogus until I myself began being targetted by government and made to feel I was schizophrenic or much worse.

How do you know you’re not actually schizophrenic? (serious question)

Stoner
    Free Member

How do you know you’re not actually schizophrenic?

they told me.

1984ishere
    Free Member

@ molgrips. That’s the point. They don’t need to physically put you in a dungeon. They can do it all virtually with technology. They can do anything to you and make you look like your insane and totally discredit you with neurophones, voice to skull – the works. They will of course totally discredit you with the most outrageous slanders and slurs – some of it of course maybe true, because they can deep probe your brain to get at all the ultra embarrassing things you’ve ever done – and that use it say like Alistair Campbell, Damian McBride or Gordon Brown to totally pulsate you with microwaves into a kind of living oblivion – I know because they’ve been doing it to me. If you get intense headaches and lots of whistling sounds in your eyes – that’s how it can start. Feel lethargic and suicidal in your home, but go elsewhere and feel fine – they could be targetting a phone mast on you. Signals can travel as far as 3 km. Yeah, I might sound nuts. But this is very, very real and sinister if you’re the one caught up in it. And to be honest I’d just like to see the security services, police – who are the main instigators of carrying it out, and politicians of course just put in these virtual prisons. It might not concern you now. But it could in a few years time, when people are mind controlled to ‘obey governments’ and you’ve very little choice other than to comply! Do you trust this current shower with this sort of technology!?

wwaswas

You’re hora aren’t you.

winston_dog
    Free Member

They use a system called Celldar which uses the mobile phone masts across the country and the so-called Tetra masts which can see right in to people’s homes and monitor their every move literally.

SO that’s why I can’t get 3G in Central London. Thanks for that.

1984ishere
    Free Member

No. I’m not a regular here. Just someone who wants to spread the word about this. This might not be taken seriously, but if people start talking about and are more aware, then when and if it’s used in a more sinister way to start controlling people en masse, then this may have been of some use. Mind control ie subliminal signals are supposedly already used to stop shop-lifting in supermarkets. People can’t hear it, but apparently messages telling people not to shoplift can massively reduce people nicking stuff.

I also read somewhere that some woman, who was into transcendental meditation, said when in a trance, she thought she heard on election day 2010, a voice say to her: ‘I think I’ll vote for Nick Clegg’. She didn’t. But this stuff is out there and used on a minority – perhaps a troublesome journalist like I used to be. But trust me, just think of what the shower of )(*(&(^* could do with this stuff if they wanted. I don’t trust them for a second, and I don’t think you should either.

lilchris
    Free Member

I also read somewhere that some woman…..

Iz sceptical.

wwaswas

People can’t hear it, but apparently messages telling people not to shoplift can massively reduce people nicking stuff.

camo16
    Free Member

I’d have said hello first before putting the willies up us.

* Waves *

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Stoner – Member

they told me.

No we didn’t

cranberry
    Free Member

What makes you think that all of us on here aren’t the governmnt too ?

geoffj

You need to read some Jon Ronson

elliptic
    Free Member

totally pulsate you with microwaves into a kind of living oblivion

I remember some all-nighters like that back in the ’90s.

nealglover
    Free Member

I also read somewhere …..

Brilliant.

that some woman, who was into transcendental meditation, said when in a trance, she thought she heard on election day 2010, a voice say to her: ‘I think I’ll vote for Nick Clegg’.

Righto……..

She didn’t.

Great stuff.

Thanks for that.

I can see how it’s important to get people talking about these important issues.

neilthewheel

whistling sounds in your eyes

STW ailment of the day.

winston_dog
    Free Member

she thought she heard on election day 2010, a voice say to her: ‘I think I’ll vote for Nick Clegg’. She didn’t.

It obviously needs some work then?

Junkyard
    Free Member

They can do anything to you and make you look like your insane and totally discredit you

Why can they not just make you shuttup and agree with them or forget that you know the truth?
    Why can they not do something really useful like make us all agree on what tyre or wheel size

What makes you think that all of us on here aren’t the governmnt too ?

We seem to get **** all done and we dont agree about anything so you amy be correct

The expenses are rubbish though.

1984ishere
    Free Member

I know I’m not schizophrenic because my tablets have never worked. I thought I might have been possessed – no amount of prayers really worked. Then while asleep and being attacked by imaginary or what I thought were real demons while away at a holiday let, a very strong electrical current was directed at my bed. The bed started to shake, but it felt man-made. I went to a skylight window and got a strong electric shock when I opened it! Also I noticed when I got home all the locations of the mobile phone masts in the area. I felt a very strong wall of negativity and pulsating, disabling energy coming from the left of the house. I put up a radio to the window on a fm station and a terrible noise was emanating from the direction of this phone mast, which made me feel in a lot of pain and very, very disorientated. I went to another window – there was no such signal. My ‘handlers’ confirmed that it wasn’t God and divine retribution as they always insisted to me. But that they were in fact the military and the police or members of the Labour Party or Lockheed Martin- a US Military company. But it’s obviously very difficult to prove, because they discredit you so much and people don’t know what to make of it all anyway. I’m trying to get help and stuff to reduce it and get some witness statements to make it all go away. But I get attacked sexually and in every which way, and everything wrong I’ve ever done is shouted out to anyone in the worst possible way so no-one will help me! Close friends and family are not told – so you’re gaslighted and disbelieved. I’m constantly told to kill myself or I’ll be killed or institutionalised. Trust me, if they’ve decided they don’t like you, they can do a lot of horrible and terrifying things and guilt-trip you into oblivion. I just want people to know about this and to tell other people to hopefully help others in the future. The government are far shittier than you could possibly imagine. And people are monitored very closely in this country each and every day.

richmtb

But it’s obviously very difficult to prove, because they discredit you so much and people don’t know what to make of it all anyway

See I find this hard to believe. I mean you come across on here as completely credulous and believable

Harry_the_Spider

[foilhat] Is Fred back amongst us again? [/foilhat]

beej

They can do anything to you and make you look like your insane and totally discredit you

Like making you put crazy first posts on random internet forums?

They’ve done you like a kipper with an awesome double-bluff mind-control thing.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I know I’m not schizophrenic because my tablets have never worked.

This is no reason to assume anything it may mean the tablets did not work on you as your views are somewhat at odds with what the rest of us would call normality and they do not seem well grounded in fact/reality

I am aware challenging them wont alter your conviction but you have my deepest sympathies and i suggest you ask those around you whom you love and trust for help.

dont think we should mock here as it seems quite likely you have a mental illness and you should seek help for it

Best of luck

pondo

This might not be taken seriously…

You got one thing right, have a biscuit. 🙂

seanthesheap
    Free Member

Hi 1984ishere
    Great 1st post, the perfect way to introduce yourself, i was wondering though, are you a cyclist or are you going on forums and spreading the word? Have you been on above top secret? Thanks for the heads up.

😯

molgrips
    Free Member

Ok so there are two possible explanations.

1) There is a big conspiracy and the government is mind-controlling pepole.

2) You’re mentally ill.

How do you know it’s 1 and not 2?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 109 total)

The topic ‘Are conspiracy theorists nuts?’ is closed to new replies.