Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anything better than a Moto G6 Play for £140?
  • Earl
    Free Member

Its on as prime deal today.

Anything else I should be looking at?

cyclistm
    Free Member

Thats a great price, when I looked at this before there were some restrictions with the play over the g6 but I can’t remember what they are off hand.  Definitely check the specs.

Rich_s

I bought one when they came out as an upgrade from the g5. Bit frustrated by it – found it very laggy. Ask it to do anything and it would have an instantaneous pause before moving on. Very annoying. Then my daughter sprinkled water on it so it died (1 month old).

Now have a Redmi 5 plus which is very nice.

Rich_s

Should have said “nice for the price”. Better processor, more memory, big battery. But 180 quids.

stu170
    Free Member

Classic recommend what you’ve got, I got an honor 9 lite, from amazon at £150, only had it a few days and I’m very impressed

matt_outandabout

Grade A returns Moto X4 for £160 at laptopsdirect would be much better imo.

Earl
    Free Member

G6 Play ordered for my daughter. Turns out she is more interested in the phone cases she can get for it.

Cheers

Kryton57

The G6 play is the same performance as the g5s.  How much is that selling for?

the00
    Free Member

Had mine for 6 weeks. Occassionally laggy when copy and pasting between multiple apps,  but otherwise fine compared to OnePlus 3T.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anything better than a Moto G6 Play for £140?’ is closed to new replies.