Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone used Lineonline.co.uk ?
  • wombat

I’m looking for a new pressure washer and have found via google some good deals on a site called lineonline.co.uk.
    Has anyone used them?
    If so, did you have any issues?
    Most importantly, can anyone tell me if it’s a scam site? 😁

maccruiskeen

Well their ‘about us’ is a good read

Lineonline is a reality made of concreteness, seriousness, passion for their work, professionalism, link with the territory, innovation and technological research.

Who knows they might be legit but they’re evasive on important details like where they are. They’re clearly not in the  UK despite the .uk url  – they are in Europe somewhere- but the nearest thing they give to a business addrsss is a WhatsApp number. That must be their ‘link with the territory’

wombat

Yes, that was my concern.

Will give it a miss on the basis that if you have to ask if it’s dodgy then it probably is 🙄

Loughan
    Free Member

I bought my Nilfisk from Cleanstore. I think challenge is that decent discounts are limited at the moment so if it looks too good then… anyway, these chaps were fine for me

https://www.cleanstore.co.uk/

andy5390

Whois has them in France

Registrar StatusDates7,668 days old
    Created on 1999-06-16
    Expires on 2021-06-16
    Updated on 2020-05-04
    Tech Contact—IP Address5.196.61.220 – 9 other sites hosted on this server
    IP LocationFrance – Hauts-de-france – Roubaix – Ovh SasASNFrance AS16276 OVH, FR (registered Feb 15, 2001)

Hosting History1 change on 2 unique name servers over 4 years

maccruiskeen

Whois has them in France

Hence the .co.uk web address 🙂

They may well be legit but I have issues with companies pretending to be in the uk with their URL and obscuring their actual whereabouts.

It doesn’t matter terribly as a consumer costs wise if you’re paying from a standard current account. But I’ve been stung on business purchases in the past where a company with a .co.uk address was actually in Germany. In the eyes of my business bank account thats an international transaction and costs £25. The company didn’t have all the order in stock so split the delivery and put the payment through as two transactions. So that cost me £50 in total in bank fees even though one of those transactions was only a tenner.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used Lineonline.co.uk ?’ is closed to new replies.