Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anyone used Deporvillage.com?
  • ads678

As above has anyone bought from deporvillage.com and are they any good? They seem to a big Spanish company but I’ve never heard of them before.

paul_m

I have used them, goods arrived about 3 days after I ordered them I used Paypal to pay them just in case of issues, but everything turned up fine, would use them again

ads678

Cheers. They’ve a good price on Northwave winter boots, will use credit card so hopefully be ok.

Pyro

Total aside: Just having a browse and used Google Translate to, well, translate the site.

Thought they had a specific postal area for me. It came up as ‘Old & Bearded’.

windyg
    Free Member

I started using them last year and have had no issues with them.

Big-Bud
    Free Member

This is there 3rd name they have previously gone bust twice under different names
    Buy using caution

natrix
    Free Member

Just bought some 26″ (yes, I know) tyres from them, only place still selling that particular tyre. Transaction went through fine.

robcolliver
    Free Member

I tried to buy something from them…. my credit card company pounced on the transaction and auto-declined it on my behalf. They tactfully suggested that they are a real company, but if I could get the item elsewhere it would be the smart move.
    From a bit of a search on the web, if they have the product in stock, you should be ok, if its not stock, you could be waiting a while for a refund or the goods.

alan1977
    Free Member

yup, bought something from there.. clothing perhaps? and was a painless transaction

ads678

Ended up finding a better price on a different site, so didn’t bother using deporvillage in the end.

Cheers for the info though.

natrix
    Free Member

This is there 3rd name they have previously gone bust twice under different names

Where did you get that info from? Looks like it has been operating since 2010……

Carax
    Free Member

Used them a couple a times no problem.
    However be prepared to be bombarded with E Mails (one almost EVERY day) and when I clicked the unsubscribe button , still carried on getting them.

filibuster
    Free Member

Yup… Bell super dh and 3r for my mate. Was a fair bit cheaper than elsewhere.

Paid.
    It arrived.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used Deporvillage.com?’ is closed to new replies.