Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone use bmx shoes?
  • ton

if you do, with make are the most hardwearing. and padded on the tongue and tops?

_tom_
    Free Member

I do because mtb stuff is a rip off and source bmx always seem to have shoe sales on. Mine are lotek dan lacey signature and they’re great – grippy and a stiff sole with a thick tongue.

chakaping
    Free Member

Have dabbled, not with great success tbh.

Lotek were ridiculously small for the stated size.

Duffs had a very promising looking “60a” sole, made of tacky rubber, which tore apart after a couple of rides (good old CRC refunded me).

_tom_
    Free Member

Lotek came up big for me.

chakaping
    Free Member

We shoulda swapped.

honourablegeorge
    ton

ordered some Osiris ones, look nice and comfy, hopefully…… 😀

yorkshire89
    Free Member

I just check the skate shoe’s shops and see what’s on clearance at the time.

I’m using DC nets at the moment (£25), soles nice and grippy and have held up well for the last 6-8 month’s. I had a pair of adio’s before but the soles were too soft and only lasted 3 months (riding 3-5 times a week).

Only problem is they soak water up like a sponge so take a few days to dry out.

ton

when you look at the price of bmx gear in comparison to mtb.road gear….we are having our pants pulled down, or so it seems.

cookeaa

I have Some Duffs 4130 High’s which I bought ages ago to use on my BMX/DH/Jump bikes with flats, they are great…. Padding around tongue and ankles, quite grippy, stiff-ish soles.

But I started using SPDs for DH and have barely ridden the BMX/DJ bikes in the last couple of years, so I might just give them a clean up and demote them to pub shoes…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone use bmx shoes?’ is closed to new replies.