Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • anyone seen the film GET OUT ?????
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

OOOOOOO…..

Good film, bit guess worthy but all the same a good concept…

DezB
    Free Member

It’ll have been mentioned a few times in here – https://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/2018-films-and-were-off/

I saw the directors new film “Us” the other week. Not as good.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Daniel Kaluuya is my current fav actor and my choice to (eventually) play Peter Grant if “Rivers of London” ever makes it to screen.

Drac

Yup and as I’ve said on here before predictable dragged out rubbish.

aweeshoe
    Free Member

I thought it was brilliant. I guess the real horror was the reference on how insidious racism is and how white people benefit from it

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Loved it though I obviously worked it out before the opening sequence had ended 😉

Drac’s opion should have this taken into account though https://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/psa-polar-netflix-film-released-on-the-25th-jan/
    Starts him back at -100 for taste 😉

jekkyl

Loved the subtle hint that tiger woods was a subject of the groups work.
    Also…the grandad would have had memories of the man’s body he inhabits shagging his granddaughter.. which is why he was a bit warped in his comments to the hero.
    Also on 2nd watching you notice other things.. like when the Dad is showing the hero into the kitchen he says ‘my mother loved her kitchen so we keep a little bit of her in here’ and the young black girl is standing in there.

Poopscoop

I really didn’t rate it much to be honest, though most others seem to…. So what do I know? Lol

DezB
    Free Member

-100 for taste

too much credit

rone

Yup and as I’ve said on here before predictable dragged out rubbish

Remind not to take a trip to flicks with you of you thought that was predictable.

kayak23

Seen last night.

Meh…

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I thought the twist ruined it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘anyone seen the film GET OUT ?????’ is closed to new replies.