Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • anyone recommend me a plumber in Nottingham/derby??
  • earl_brutus

having been let down by a number of yellowpages listed bods either not turning up, not returning my call, plain not interested can anyone recommend a good plumber? need a radiator fitting.
    cheers

Spud

My mate might be able to, if he can get off the drive, Chaworth Plumbing and Heating (07585607507)

alanl
    Free Member

I’m in Leicester and can do it if you are desperate.
    Let me know what exactly you want, and I can give you a rough idea of price – probably less than you are expecting!
    Alan.

earl_brutus

alan, what it is I have a downstairs bathroom with heated towel rail fitted to the wall, it needs plumbing in to the central heating system, the nearest radiator is the otherside of the wall so it should be a straightforward job i think to hook it into the system, let me know what ya think!

alanl
    Free Member

Have you got the valves?
    Also, are the pipes visible, or under the floorboards?

Either way, £60 tops. Should be able to freeze the pipes to stop a full drain off.
    2 to 3 hours.

Alan.

StuF

OC Gas services (01159616941) are good – leave them a message on their answer phone and they’ll get back to you – or ring them around 8.30 in the morning.

They’ve moved our boiler / fitted radiators / de-gunked the central heating. even a next day callout when my dad nearly chiselled through a live pipe sticking out of the wall 😯

earl_brutus

alan got the valves yes, theyre fitted to the towel rail already and all the pipes are above floor level so easy to get to, what i dont have is the copper pipe and t-piece or whatever fitting needed to connect it to the existing pipework, sound good? ill pm you with a number and we can get it booked in!

earl_brutus

alanl can you let me have your email address, or ping a message to mine? mo_earl_brutus AT hotmail.com cheers

alanl
    Free Member

E-mail was sent on Monday night.
    No idea how to send a PM from here.
    Alan.

earl_brutus

hi alan got your email but hotmail doesnt seem to do replys on my old mac, anyway fridays good, will buzz you this eve.

alanl
    Free Member

Sorry, already took a booking for Friday, will be available Monday, Weds and Thurs. next week.
    Alan.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘anyone recommend me a plumber in Nottingham/derby??’ is closed to new replies.