Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone have a ‘Gore Wear C7 Active’ jacket? Any good?
  • IHN

In my quest for a waterproof, high-viz, nicely breathable, decently reflective, slimmish cut cycling jacket, I’ve come across the Gore C7:

https://www.wiggle.co.uk/gore-wear-c7-gore-texr-active-jacket/#itemtop

Reviews on Wiggle look good, but can’t find any online/mag reviews. Any STWrs have one?

IHN

*bump*

Anyone?

gazza100

Anyone?

crimsondynamo
    Free Member

I’ve got one.

Great fit as you say. Properly waterproof and windproof. As with all these things if you put in an effort it gets sweaty. Doesn’t have pit-zips. It rolls up a bit bulky, but can be squeezed into a jersey pocket.

The green eyed monster thinks the shakedry would be better, but at twice the price.

leffeboy

If you would be ok with the C5 then millets have them online for much cheapness at the moment (152).   Apparently the ShakeDry stuff isn’t good if you are wearing a rucksack which is a pity

mikeyp

It’s a quality product, bright, nice fit so it doesn’t balloon and waterproof. Cuffs and neck are good too. Shake dry stuff is getting brighter now they are managing to get colour into the material but the C7 is still great for vis and weather.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone have a ‘Gore Wear C7 Active’ jacket? Any good?’ is closed to new replies.