Home Forums Bike Forum Anyone got a Rockshox Deluxe Ultimate?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone got a Rockshox Deluxe Ultimate?
  • devash
    Free Member

Specifically the new one:

Just picked one of these up aftermarket. Is the lockout lever meant to be slightly rattly / tiny bit of play when in the “pedal” position? Feels fine when in the open position. Coming from a SIDluxe which has a tight feel on the lockout lever.

Also, to adjust the compression 3-position switch, I just push the blue dial into the shock then turn left or right while in the open position right?

chakaping

I have a SuperDeluxe which came on a secondhand frame, and the lever has a bit of play like that.

Interested to hear what others say they’re supposed to be like from new.

Rickos
    Free Member

Did you get it from Pace?  I got one from them, yet to be put on the bike, but I don’t remember the lever having any play.  I’ll go and check in the garage later.

Rickos
    Free Member

Just checked.  It does have some wibble on the lever in both open and closed positions.  It’s kinda loose up to a hard stop where it then clicks over to the open/closed position.

My shock is a B2 Deluxe Ultimate – £200 from Pace.  I think latest versions are C1.

chakaping

Interesting, now we just need more members to report whether they have a wobbly knob too.

devash
    Free Member

Thanks all. I just fitted it to the bike and it works perfectly so I guess the wobbly knob is a feature.

julians
    Free Member

I’ve got a deluxe select + (the newest c1 variant) and the knob does wobble slightly, it’s been like this from brand new.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.