Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone found a XT 1 x 12 drive chain set anywhere?
  • ahsat

At this rate Stanton’s building backlog will be cleared must faster than sourcing the other bits of my bike (so far I have only have pedals). I want to switch to Shimano XT 1 x 12 (currently running 3 x 9 – hahaha!) 10-51 with boost cranks. Anyone seen anything? I’m lazy and ideally would buy as set, but think I need to maybe cobble together different items from different shops (though not sure there are any rear derailers in the UK).

submarined
    Free Member

Got all my XT stuff from Rose a few weeks back, no issues. Even managed 165 cranks.

ahsat

Thanks submarined – will take a proper look there. In fact who I got my pedals from (which I also needed for my CX (which happens to be a Rose)).

Fat-boy-fat

R2 bike, bike-discount and bike24 are all worth looking at too.

parkesie
    Free Member

My lbs got them in for me took a few days. They are lovely cranks.

martinhutch

Apparently (according to Mantel) there are some supply issues. I was quoted a two-month wait for a warranty replacement XT mech.

Mister-P
    Free Member

12 speed XT rear mechs are due into the UK this week.

ahsat

Spoke to Evo Cycles who were super helpful and checked both their stock and the distributors and looks like they can get a set together for me in the next week or two. He warned, and Rose showed similar, that after this batch, some stuff is starting to show a 12+ week (Jan 2021) lead time. If you need stuff, the advice is to get on and order it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone found a XT 1 x 12 drive chain set anywhere?’ is closed to new replies.