Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Anyone fancy a Purbecks ride on September 3rd/4th?
  • soma_rich
    Free Member

A few of us are heading down to the Purbecks for a weekends riding and camping. Anyone fancy joining us?

satsoma
    Free Member

Me, me, me!

soma_rich
    Free Member

Anyone else?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No.

Andy

Oh well if Elfinsafety isn’t doing this, then I’m definitely in 😀

DezB
    Free Member

You taking your dog Andy?

Andy

Yup – yes to the campsite, but not out riding

soma_rich
    Free Member

http://www.woodyhyde.co.uk/ is dog friendly. This is the camp-site I think we should occupy!

mboy
    Free Member

Formally registering my interest…

Andy

Looks good Rich – I dont need hook up so suggest we book and find a corner of one of the fields when we get there.

rOcKeTdOg

Anyone riding today?

soma_rich
    Free Member

RD I wish stuck in an office today. But BBB this weekend. you coming? To the BBB or Purbeck?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Oh well if Elfinsafety isn’t doing this, then I’m definitely in

Well bloody do it then see if I bloody care!

Sniff. 😥

I’ll be on the way to North Wales anyway that Weekend.

AnalogueAndy
    Free Member

Was there last week (Woodyhyde), some fantastic riding. Don’t miss the singletrack to Agglestone Rock.

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/purbecks-swanage-campsites

Say ‘hello’ to Mr Grumpyman 🙂

budgierider67

I was there last week too. I thoroughly recommend the route along the Purbeck Way out of Corfe Castle. Fantastic views and a fast descent. Following on from that is a short sharp climb leading to more great views and the descent to Harry’s Rocks and Studland. Not technical but long and as fast as you dare. I thought it was huge fun.

Anna-B
    Free Member

Would love to Rich, great idea, not cycled there for ages. But will be heading to the Alps with my bike instead that weekend 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

Rich, only here until thurs, maybe fri, model village tea room rude tomorroe

mr-brightside
    Free Member

i was thinking of heading over that way on fri 2nd & 3rd was going to do a bit of kayaking on the saturday and mtb on fri but if theres a few going for a ride on saturday ile get the kayaking done friday. 😀

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Anyone fancy a Purbecks ride on September 3rd/4th?’ is closed to new replies.