Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone ever sat on top of Brown Willy…..
  • jekkyl

after cycling up it? in Cornwall you filthy minded cyclists you.

We’re off to cornwall next week and the highest peak in the county is ‘Brown Willy’ – considering taking my bike to have a day on some trails but cannot find anything on the net regarding a route up there. According to the OS map section of bing there is indeed a bridleway to the top. Is there any routes anyone can suggest, looking for about 20-30 miles off road as much as poss and through any forests in the area. Otherwise I’ll just cobble together my own route. or if you know of any in the area instead. We’re staying in PL30 postcode.
    thanks

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

No, but I did get blown off by Indian Queens once.

😉

jam-bo

go and do a couple of laps of cardinham instead.

jekkyl

is cardinham a trail park? I’m after a bit of wild biking as I do Cannock a lot at the mo.

gusamc
    Free Member

yep, did it as part of a windsurfing/surfing holiday (no wind /wave day) – about x millions years ago but I remember it as doable

[head swelling] – a glorious moment in my mtb career, they were taking publicity shots for the outdoor centre advertising brochures and all the attractive, fit, young trendy people wouldn’t ride a bike on the tricky steep cliff edge paths – cue glory for the elderly but stupid, paid to mtb – what more could you want (*well ok bottle of wine and a couple of beers afterwards)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone ever sat on top of Brown Willy…..’ is closed to new replies.