Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Anyone else curious about how they will meet their end?
  • fourbanger
    Free Member

Bought it on himself really for not wearing a lid…

mark90
    Free Member

Suffocated to death in my 90’s, by a woman half quarter my age sitting on my face. 😀

Realistically as long as I don’t do anything too silly or get unlucky with an accident I expect it will be a heart attack well before 90, hopefully far enough off to see my daughter grow up and who knows maybe grand kids too.

samuri
    Free Member

By my own hand I hope.

Wookster

binners – Member
    …. Or perhaps in a bizarre accident in a light aircraft while frantically pursuing a pigeon?

This this genius!!!

higgo
    Free Member

Man-flu.
    Before the night is out.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

What I find truly exciting and intriguing is then finding out what comes next.

I have absolutely no doubt what comes next.

samuri
    Free Member

I’ll bet you a hundred pounds I know what comes next.

bwaarp
    Free Member

On mars.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Fantasising about death is very normal we all do it in one way or another at some points in our lives…sticking it on a forum thats just something else !

As with any fantasy some of them are personal and not to be shared this is one topic that for me is private !

cloudnine
    Free Member

A good friend met his end this morning doing what he loved.. surfing.
    Terribly sad as he leaves a wife and young child. But im not sure i would want the unexpectedness of having a heart attack whilst tanking down a trail or paddling back out after a wave. I spose its great for the victim, not really knowing the end has come… so, so tragic for the loved ones left behind.

joolsburger
    Free Member

My dad was diagnosed with cancer and altzheimers on the same day but as he said to me later, ” at least I don’t have cancer”.

stevomcd
    Free Member

A good friend met his end this morning doing what he loved.. surfing.
    Terribly sad as he leaves a wife and young child. But im not sure i would want the unexpectedness of having a heart attack whilst tanking down a trail or paddling back out after a wave. I spose its great for the victim, not really knowing the end has come… so, so tragic for the loved ones left behind.

I don’t know about that… my much-loved grandfather was bed-ridden for nearly a year with heart problems. He seemed to recover though and was up and about, feeling a lot better. He even managed to play a few rounds of golf with his mates before he suffered a sudden heart-attack while out on the course and passed-away on the spot.

Can’t think of a better way for him to go. Think we all felt the same, once we got over the initial shock.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

My dad was diagnosed with cancer and altzheimers on the same day but as he said to me later, ” at least I don’t have cancer”.

Ba dum tish

Ah yes, gotta love Mr. Royston Vasey.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

I suspect it will be a combination of starvation and hypothermia.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else curious about how they will meet their end?’ is closed to new replies.