Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Anyone doing Woburn Wed/Thur night?
  • oldgit
    Free Member

Going to miss my Tuesday night ride, so is there anyone to keep me company on the other nights coz I'm scared of the bad misters.

oldgit
    Free Member

😥

Jase_MK
    Free Member

Can't afford a decent set of lights and I think I'd kill myself riding in the dark. I'll get back into the odd mid-week ride once we get some light back in the evenings.

jedi

i'm there friday coaching. thrusdays is curry night 🙂

Bludgeon
    Free Member

Have a word with anita.hartley@googlemail.com. The Reservoir Goats & Chicks ride on Wednesday nights either around the woods or an urban ride around MK

Andrew

oldgit
    Free Member

Thanks Andrew.

Jase
    Free Member

Carl,

Sillygrin ride from 6.30pm quite often on a Wednesday

oldgit
    Free Member

Jase
    From the Sandy X-Roads?

Bludgeon
    Free Member

Ooops! Anita the web-mistress has pointed out that her email address is anitahartley@googlemail.com …..

We* also ride on Sundays if you can make Bow Brickhill memorial for a 9:00 start. It's generally a mixed bunch.

*I say we, I'm currently working in Glasgow so not an easy option for me.

Enjoy the Ride….

oldgit
    Free Member

Andrew
    I'm a bit Billy-No-Mates on Sundays during winter, I tend to head out on my cross bike, but I do stop and say hello to anyone I know.

Jase
    Free Member

Yes Carl, although I believe they park at the the bottom of the road by The Oak pub (in Woburn Sands).

Andrew – Are the Goats the group that go searching for the drops/knarly stuff?

oldgit
    Free Member

knarly! drops! Well it was nice knowing ya 😯

Bludgeon
    Free Member

Jase The Goats do do some gnarly stuff but it's not compulsary 🙂 We like to mix it up. XC, windy single track, plus the gnarly stuff over the other side of Woburn Road, etc. Typical Sunday morning is about 10 miles in abou 2.5 hours. Then coffee at Starbucks.

Meeting point is deffo at the Memorial tho.

oldgit I'm an old git too (47) and I manage to keep up even after being out of action for 6 minths 🙂 Don'yt fany owt, don't ride it.

jedi

i'll have to go out with the ressie lot . i found a nice blind jump over roots saturday 🙂

oldgit
    Free Member

Yeah that's pretty S H one T on your own at night in the mud and rain.

oldgit
    Free Member

Anyone out tonight?

jedi

i just got back from risk assessing/ digging there. its in good nick 🙂

Blurboy
    Free Member

Sorry OG – we have not managed a night ride since last we exchanged emails. Carrying a few casualties at moment so taking things steady. Will give you a shout if we do go out during the week.

oldgit
    Free Member

Not a bloomin soul out tonight

jedi

conditions are rocking up there today 🙂

oldgit
    Free Member

I see that stick/log man has gone frickin mental across the road from the runners car park.
    They've pulled up trees the lot. Ironically not even on the foot path, but on the permit trails. The self righteous **** haven't got a clue.

oldgit
    Free Member

Sorry.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Anyone doing Woburn Wed/Thur night?’ is closed to new replies.