Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Anyone bought DTSwiss wheels with Sram XD and Microspline recently?
  • thegeneralist
    Free Member

I’m a doofus. Following on from my recent Broke my Spokes thread, I splashed the cash and ordered a new rear wheel. Unfortunately I didn’t order the Microspline one I had previously identified but the standard old 8-11 speed one. 🤬

I seem to recall the XMC 1501s that I bought last year came with both Microspline and new Sram XD. I guess I still have the XD sat at home.

Does anyone have a Microspline adapter that they want to swap fir the XD adapter?

Alternatively, any view on how we’ll an Eagle cassette will play with my XT mech, chain and shifters?

Or are there even any 12 speed cassettes that fit on the old freehold adaptor that would work?

Thanks

Rubber_Buccaneer

Or are there even any 12 speed cassettes that fit on the old freehold adaptor that would work?

Yes. Lower end SRAM (SX/NX) or Sunrace etc have 12 speed Hyperglide cassettes. You won’t get a 10t it will be 11-50 or whatever but it will fit.

BTW you are an idiot

binman

Is it worth contacting the supplier to see if the would do an exchange on the freehub if you don’t get any takers here ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.