Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Any recommendation for hydration bag with back support
  • c0rvus
    Free Member

Hi,

Looking for a new hydration pack/backpack with back support, there are quite a lot of them just wondering if anyone have any suggestion what’s best and what to look for?

Something that I can put some spare clothes (t-shirts, socks), munchies, multi-tools, spares, handheld pumps and probably with helmet caddy.

Marin
    Free Member

Back protector? I’ve got an Evoc one that’s great for bikepacking,big days out.

c0rvus
    Free Member

@Marin
    Yeah that’s what I mean with back protector. Which Evoc do you have?

iainc

I have a biggish Evoc, Trail Blackline 20l, that I use for big days/trips/groups. Used to have a smaller one too, FR 10l I think – was good but had a tendency to ride up on steep descents and hit back of my helmet. I sold it and got a Camelbak Kudu 10, which is better in every way IMO.

lardman
    Free Member

I also have the Evoc trail blackline, got lots of space for longs days out, also protects you from your own tools etc when you fall.

Mainly use it for Alps, or longer trail centre rides. Local loops or very hot days, I use a Dakine bumbag.

Marin
    Free Member

I’ve got the Enduro version.

100mph
    Free Member

Uswe patriot

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Any recommendation for hydration bag with back support’ is closed to new replies.