Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Any Manchester'ish Bicycle Shops Likely To Have A….
  • [OEGGVjWF]
    Free Member

14t track cog (non scew on) in stock?
    Rather than do the obvious thing and work my way through the phone book I thought I'd come to the Internet Bicycle Oracle. It's the interaction that you just don't get from Yellow Pages that keeps me coming back.
    I have a singlespeed conversion thing with all the spacers on the freewheel but the 16t is way to spinny for my commuting.
    Thank you very much.

bikemonkey
    Free Member

Try Altrincham Bike Shak

hora
    Free Member

Or use a cog off a old cassette if its urgent (whilst you are waiting for post)?

rockitman

Try the Cyclery in Uppermill. At least one of Steve's (owner) sons rides track at the velodrome. They would be a good bet

[OEGGVjWF]
    Free Member

Where's Uppermill? Anywhere near to Stockport? I have to cycle to the shop to buy it or get the train.

Eggbox
    Free Member

How about that place in Cheadle on Roscoe's Roundabout off the M60…Forget the name…lots of kit crammed into it…

[OEGGVjWF]
    Free Member

North West Mountain Bikes. Top blokes, no track cogs in stock but thanks anyway.

rockitman

Oh, might be a problem then barca. It's on the east side, just after Mossley. Probably do it in 20 mins in a car from the J23 of the M60 but not sure where the nearest station is. Sorry.

crazy-legs

Hmmm, I've got a 15T lying around somewhere…
    14 is just silly though – buy a bigger chainring.

HTH. 😉

[OEGGVjWF]
    Free Member

AA route planer says it's 22 miles Rockit man so not that bad but not a very nice cycle route. Thanks anyway
    15t it is then James. I reckon it's a whole world less pain to change the cog than the chainring. It's a 32 on the front (I think).

fatboyjon

I've got them in Steve.

[OEGGVjWF]
    Free Member

Champion Jon, I'll call in in the next day or two. I was going to call in anyway. I might need to book a bike in for some expert attention as well if I can, please?
    Did you manage to fix Jenny up with a Kona on the Cycle Scheme?

fatboyjon

She's ordered a Merida hybrid cheers.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Any Manchester'ish Bicycle Shops Likely To Have A….’ is closed to new replies.