Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 369 total)
  • Any Manchester United Supporters in?
  • Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Happy Birthday Bacon Face! :lol:

donsimon
    Free Member

8O

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Hadge
    Free Member

And I was disappointed when we drew the other day at Anfield with them! Heheheh :D

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

:D

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ooh; Villas-Boas to be looking for a new job? 8O

scaredypants

weird results all round today

didn’t the scousers win earlier as well ? 8O

binners

I’ll give AVB 2 games and he’s walking. Torres – the gift that keeps on giving. Or not? It’s perked me up no end, that :)

alexpalacefan

You’ve missed the result of the day.

Millwall 0 – Crystal Palace 1

EEEEEEEAGLES!

APF

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

binbins in sounding a bit desperate for positives shocka. :-)

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Chelsea have taken just 3 points in their last four games, off the back of beating Citeh too. Things is though; with Drogba off for African cup Of Nations and Anelka leaving, that now leaves them with few attacking options. They’re looking well shaky, Chelsea. I don’t think AVB has really got the confidence of the dressing room there; a squad of that quality shoon’t be getting beat at home by Villa.

I reckon AVB will have just a few games left to save his job, if that. Abrahmamamamamamovovovovovovovitch won’t tolerate such poor results for too much longer.

Arse are grinding out results now, very surprised to see them where they are, but then Whinger is actually a proper decent manager after all. Mind you, it’s traditionally around now they start to slide downwards, again the ACoN will have an effect on them, several players are disillusioned and will want to leave, and if they don’t get anyone decent in during January, then I think it will be very difficult for them. I reckon we’ll see some good performances over the next couple of weeks from the likes of Arseshaving and Chamahk, cos they’ll be keen to be able to negotiate good deals for themselves if they do move, but if they end up staying, then I doubt they’ll keep that up.

S’all about Spuds, in’t it? A slip today, but they’re looking good and solid, if they win their game in haynd they’re only 3 points off Man U!

Really think it’ll be a scrabble for a top 4 place between Liverpool, Arse, Chelsea and probbly Spurs though.

Citeh V United will be interesting….

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You’ve missed the result of the day.

Millwall 0 – Crystal Palace 1

That is a result. :D

donsimon
    Free Member

Is it just me or is El Niño carrying a bit of weight?

More like El Gordo now.

donsimon
    Free Member

:D

Pigface
    Free Member

And City capitolise on Uniteds slip up at Sunderland. . . . . .oh hang on 8O

Mackem

:D :-) :D :-)

PrinceJohn

Always great when the officials get the important decisions wrong…makes it more interesting tho!

Lifer
    Free Member

Ridiculous decision! Bring in reviews like rugby ffs.

headfirst
    Free Member

Come on the toon!

Hadge
    Free Member

He he he he :mrgreen:

Jamie
    Free Member

Nice one Phil :D

Meanwhile, anyone checked Tim Howard’s goal from tonight?

http://www.twitvid.com/J09LC

scaredypants

8O

allthepies
    Free Member

donsimon
    Free Member

8O

Junkyard
    Free Member

Must be satsyfying to have to like us failing rather thna wanting your own teams to win

we have bene lucky with league position this season, have played poorly and are carrying too many injuries….this was rather likely to happen tbh…two bad results for sure and not a great season by our usual standards

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Jamie
    Free Member

Must be satsyfying to have to like us failing rather thna wanting your own teams to win

Best form of defence is attack, eh Junkyard :wink:

scaredypants

that Tim Howard goal was a MASSIVE bounce – poor keeper :(

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Best form of defence is attack certainly not Phil Jones, eh Junkyard

donsimon
    Free Member

have played poorly and are carrying too many injuries…

Unfortunately I don’t think we can fall on the injury card for tonight’s team, so it must be playing poorly. :(

Jamie
    Free Member

that Tim Howard goal was a MASSIVE bounce – poor keeper

I think Tim Howard’s reaction shows he feels bad for a fellow keeper.

Jamie
    Free Member

Junkyard
    Free Member

oh yes we have not been great and played badly all season 6-1 defeat bAssle and then the league and yet still second and not really likely to miss out on CL next year so still could be much worse…we cant win everything…could be the start of the end but we will need to wait for net season to be sure

Jamie it was not meant as an attack tbh but i an see why you say that- jealousy of our success is flattering :D

Boom Tish at DD

Jamie
    Free Member

Jamie it was not meant as an attack tbh but i an see why you say that- jealousy of our success is flattering

The ol’ switcheroo :wink:

PrinceJohn

When you’re taking off Rooney for Anderson something is obviously not right…

allthepies
    Free Member

yossarian
    Free Member

Rome is well and truly burning now.

:wink:

Junkyard
    Free Member

still no Jamie ….but I am clearly not as good as you at this game so I will stop at 2-0 or just before a humiliating own goal……

Frankenstein
    Free Member

I was there on Sunday and we lost.

I didn’t even see the Toon’ match, so I know I didn’t jinx them lol

Win some, lose some!

donsimon
    Free Member
Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 369 total)

The topic ‘Any Manchester United Supporters in?’ is closed to new replies.