Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Any Kinesis XC120 owners out there?
  • redhorse

Hi,

I'm planning to buy one of these, but am keen to know what width of rear tyre the frame can accommodate.

What do you think of the frame, by the way?

Cheers

Redhorse

lyons
    Free Member

A mate has one and uses a 2.3 conti, fitted to a dt swiss 4. something rim…

FOr what it's worth, he loves it, and ive had a ride on it… Really good fun bike. His is built with revs, hope pro 3 wheels, etc, so preety light, and its fast as through the singletrack…

Overall, i would defiitely buy one. Ive ridden alot of xc hardtails, and this is one of the best as far as i'm concerned.

Jezkidd
    Free Member

It's me that Lyons refers to and yes it's great. Light, fast great in the singletrack…. Really great

any particular questions you have I'd be pleased to answer

tom84
    Free Member

i have one too (although i have the mark one which i think has a slightly higher bb to the ones now) i love it and i think i have got a 2.4 in the back before, but its happier with 2.2/2.3s. they are such good frames.

slimraybob
    Free Member

I've had one for around a year and I love it, Its a lightweight bike that can be thrown around most tracks, As for tyres I had a 2.3 on the rear for last winter but 2.1 now. If anything ever happened to it,I would get another in a heartbeat.

redhorse

Thanks for all the feedback, it sounds like you guys have found it to be what I had hoped. Just need to sort out the correct size now. I'm 6'2 and am airing towards the 50cm frame, as I want it to feel nice and nimble, and I don't want it to feel like a gate. Any thoughts?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Any Kinesis XC120 owners out there?’ is closed to new replies.