Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Any idea where to get individual hex bits?
  • bentudder

I’ve got a couple of Topeak Ratchet Rockets and an el cheapo SWRN tool that use hex bits, and have a couple of hex handles in my shed as well for workshop use. I’d love to replace a couple of worn bits, and of course it’s handy to have all the bits you need for each bike in the Rockets. I can find full sets (all the Torx bits to &25, for example), but what if I only need, say, five of one size?

belugabob
    Free Member

Screwfix
    Available in multipacks

bentudder

Fab – thank you both. AndrewH’s second ebay link is the sort of thing I’m looking for, rather than multipacks of every size of Allen bit from 1.5mm to 14mm, if you see what I mean. I couldn’t find multipacks of the same size of bits on Screwfix, so I’ll ask next time I’m in – thanks for the tip, Bob! Champion Timber (which I think is a southeast thing) has multipacks of Phillips head hex bits, so I’ll look in there, too.

coatesy
    Free Member

RS Components are usually my go to place for the less diy/multipack/set of everything type of tools.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Any idea where to get individual hex bits?’ is closed to new replies.