Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Any girls interested in doing Bristol Bike Fest?
  • rainbowgirl
    Free Member

After missing Bristol Bike Fest last year (was doing Mountain Mayhem instead) I really fancy putting together a girls team for this year. I have one mate locally who would be interested in doing this, but was wondering if anyone else fancied it too? We would need a team of 4 in total – out to have fun more than anything else!

Anyone interested?

GaryLake
    Free Member

The Cheesy Riders won the girls team of four fun in ’08 – they’re down to two riders only this year so were going to disband or go mixed – they might be interested – how “competitve” are you looking to be?

acjim
    Free Member

I know two Brizl based ladies who might be interested – will forward the link on.

rainbowgirl
    Free Member

Thanks acjim – look forward to hearing from them. I’m based in the South West too, so that would help with arrangements, etc.

GaryLake – how “competitive”? – well, I always try my best and am reasonably fit so generally do ok, but don’t enter these events with only winning in mind – but rather to try to do whatever I can and have fun along the way!

GaryLake
    Free Member

That’s cool, you sound about perfect then! I’ve posted your details on…

Butterfly2346
    Free Member

I’m one of the Babybel’s that Gary was talking about…. and would really being interested in joining your team!

I ride for fun and I’m fairly fit… like you… wanna do well, but winning isn’t everything!!!

acjim
    Free Member

rainbowgirl, could you send your details to kmiller0608 (at) googlemail.com that’s my wifes email as she’s interested in chatting about brizl biking!

cheers

carlphillips
    Free Member

and I’m fairly fit

this thread is useless without pics

😀

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Post one of yourself first, then… 🙄

Where’s Cinnamon Girl when you need her? I reckon she might be up for something like this, or at least know someone who would be.

carlphillips
    Free Member

heres one of my rear view

your turn… 😆

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Seeing as how we’re giving the ladies a treat…

Does my bum look big in this?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

photoshop!

rudeboys wheels have left the ground

rainbowgirl
    Free Member

I’ve emailed your wife ecjim, so can get in touch with her directly.

Butterfly2346 – if you let me know your email address, I can get in touch with you too? I’m sure we can get 4 fab ladies together for this event!

S

p.s. thanks for the photos guys, keeping us ladies entertained…!

MountainMonkey
    Free Member

Hi there, if I’m not too late and your team isn’t full I’d definitely be interested to hear more! I’m Bristol based too and would be up for a bit of competitive fun! If you fancy dropping me an email, it’d be cool to hear from you. monkeytennis42@yahoo.com
    Thanks!

molgrips
    Free Member

Bristol Bikefest was easily the best event I did last year. Absolutely brilliant and far far more fun than the miserable slogfest that was Mayhem. Fast, technical, a complete hoot. Actually couldn’t wait for my lap to come round so I could have another try at shaving 30secs off 🙂

Butterfly2346
    Free Member

My email address is jmcallister2346@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers!!!

Butterfly2346
    Free Member

No email : ( ????

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Any girls interested in doing Bristol Bike Fest?’ is closed to new replies.