Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Antur or Revs next weekend. ?
  • stanfree
    Free Member

Heading to wales for a family get together a week on friday . Unfortunately not picking up a new bike till the day before . Im staying in Anglesey and looking to ride either but probably more likely Antur given its about 30 miles closer to where we are staying.

Just wondering whats the latest I can book an uplift at the last moment. Also Ive heard revs is a step up from Antur skills wise any recommendations are appreciated.

colp

2 quite different places.
    Revs is most definitely a step up from Antur, but since we started riding at Revs, haven’t been back to Antur.
    That’s not to say everything at Revs is bonkers, but unless you are decent at jumps and steep tech there’s only 2 or 3 tracks for you at Revs

stanfree
    Free Member

Im crap at jumps but can do steep . I think Antur may be better for me.

jk1980
    Free Member

I always thought they were fairly on par with each other. Stiniog certainly has its fair share of technical steep tracks given it has a black and double black

stevied
    Free Member

Revs if it were my choice.
    It’s just more my cup of tea, tracks wise. A bit more choice, more lines and little bits to spot on your way down making things flow really nicely.
    It feels great when you get a good, clean run as there’s plenty to keep you on your toes.

cyclelife
    Free Member

Yes, Revs for me anyday. More choice you don’t have to be great at jumps as there are alternative lines around most of the gaps and the tables are as big as you want them to be. Good steep chutes and some drops you’ll need to look at on the “far side” line.
    Got bored at Antur and Dyfi as there is limited choice and the uplift at Dyfi is slow and a lot of waiting around.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Antur or Revs next weekend. ?’ is closed to new replies.