Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Another person's embarrassment is complete.
  • JulianA
    Free Member

Once had a massive attack of wind in a two door car with a mate in the back and MrsJA driving. He wasn’t impressed (or able to breathe much).

Dutch oven for the win – but doesn’t help with romance…

northernmatt

Me and mrsmatt were in a posh Italian restaurant last year. Leather faced chairs. There was us two and a group of 4 girls on another table. I casually yet subtly moved my weight onto one cheek to try and sly a silent one out but it ended up being the frequency and volume of a foghorn. The leather seat didn’t help.

Oddly only one of the 4 girls heard it and she started giggling uncontrollably much to bemusement of her 3 friends.

theotherjonv

I’ve only met JonV once, and will probably never do so again, but the things I’ve learnt about him on here since…..

On one hand, I wouldn’t say anything on here I wouldn’t say (and have said) in real life. Might be only in the pub to mates, but that’s sort of how i view it here.

On the other hand, there is a vague sort of anonymity, and you forget that actually you aren’t anonymous at all, given you do ride with folks on here, have met up with others, and my email’s in my profile

If i upset anyone with what i say, I’m sorry. On the other hand, if I entertain or even impress you – you are sad, sick puppies but i thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Another person's embarrassment is complete.’ is closed to new replies.