Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Anodising parts
  • lipseal
    Free Member

I vaguely remember someone on here who has an anodising business and I can’t seem to find the thread. Has anyone got his details?
    Thanks

mathewshotbolt
    Free Member

no to thread-jack but i’d also be interested.

d45yth
    Free Member

The blokes name is Steve Barry…I’ve just googled him and it doesn’t seem like he’s been about for while though.

lipseal
    Free Member

Bugger I only want a hope calliper doing. 😥

lipseal
    Free Member

Just found this 😀

Steve Barry

oxym0r0n

I sent an email a couple of months back and got no reply – I want a magura caliper doing in black 🙂

lipseal
    Free Member

I’ve just sent an email, see how I get on.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Tried email, Twitter and face-ache but got nothing back from him. I gave up.

lipseal
    Free Member

Bollox, surely someone else must do it?

slackalice
    Free Member

I haven’t used either of these firms, but I did do a web search a few month’s back. I spoke with Clive at Custom Anodising and he came across as a good bloke. I was thinking about having a frame anodised at the time. Good luck.

Custom Anodising

Anodising

lipseal
    Free Member

Thanks for the info 🙂

jim600
    Free Member

I found a chap who was able to anodise my frame linkages, he did the lot considerably cheaper than any anodising companies I could find (who all wanted a minimum order price). Not sure he’d want me putting his email on the forum, but if someone wants his contact details – drop me a message.

He does good work:

Sancho
    Free Member

I know a good place in Leeds

lipseal
    Free Member

Pm’d Jim

lipseal
    Free Member

Rancho pm details, I’ll see what the prices are like. I’ve been quoted 45 that’s upto 5 small items

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Anodising parts’ is closed to new replies.